On October 1st, 2010 one direction was at the judges house for the beginning of the x factor. 

On October 1st, 2011 tickets sold out for the WHOLE UK AND IRELAND TOUR. in 12 minutes.

That beat Justin Bieber's record by 10 minutes. THEY DESERVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PEOPLE!!!

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Imao Justin Bieber deserves to lose :)
Oh AND JB SOLD 22000 TICKETS IN 17 minutes and ONE DIRECTION SOLD 140,000 TICKETS IN 4 MINUTES AND THE TOUR IN 12. OH YEA!
TEAM 1D

Lizzie Cullen-Clearwater said:
Go JB!!!!!!! Go low low go Low lower then u go!
This is so sad!!I have never heard of them :( we Canadians must be a little behind up here :p
Well they are European. Well British so not many people know them

Sarah Elizabeth said:
This is so sad!!I have never heard of them :( we Canadians must be a little behind up here :p
Go JB!!!!!! Go get off the face of the earth!!!!!! Lol
Don't worry Sarah, I didn't know them at all before Hanna told me

Sarah Elizabeth said:
Lol hi John. My sister claimed all the boys so NO ONE can think they're hot but my sister cuz she discovered them and told me :)
So thank my sister :)

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:
1D B****** (this is john mich is in the kitchen getting a cookie right now)
Woah woah woah wait! Hold it! He knows who One Direction AKA 1D is?!?

what did john do this time i was just getting a cookie and he apparently took my phone and posted something cuz he loves 1d almost as much as i love paramore now he is eating MY cookie i will be back i just need to smack his head and then get another cookie

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Lol hi John. My sister claimed all the boys so NO ONE can think they're hot but my sister cuz she discovered them and told me :)

Like the One Direction from the British x factor who's names are Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson?!?

what did john do this time i was just getting a cookie and he apparently took my phone and posted something cuz he loves 1d almost as much as i love paramore now he is eating MY cookie i will be back i just need to smack his head and then get another cookie

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Justin Beiber can suck it :)
Justin Beiber can suck it :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...