This place used to be amazing and we all used to write are own stories but now the spammers have taken over. Please report them cuz idk how but feel free to report them so w can have this back. Thanks :)

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's not just them but ppl have been MIA, so whatever, there's no point in coming back anymore. So ya, I'll b going back to the rock I've been hiding under cuz it's SO much better than coming here nowadays.

Hey guys. I'm back, I guess. If y'all want to be able to talk to me, you can reach me at this web address http://www.quotev.com/MitchyHoran247 

Whale, I best be on my way. Bye.

It is a sad day at twifans when we can no longer write and share our various artistic talents thanks to spammers and trolls. For what it is worth however, I think the rise all the websites/forums are seeing in spammers and trolls. Is directly connected with the increasing lack of any sense of community in our society. Anymore it seems all people are concerned with is their own wants and demands for immediate gratification. That said however, this is not the first time in human history this same deterioration or society has been seen. Particularly where Republics are concerned.

U sound like a politician. This isn't about politics. This is about people breaking promises that you, as oblivious as u can be, believe in them and trust them and have them one day stop talking to u. That's what my comment was about

Daidalos Falvius said:

It is a sad day at twifans when we can no longer write and share our various artistic talents thanks to spammers and trolls. For what it is worth however, I think the rise all the websites/forums are seeing in spammers and trolls. Is directly connected with the increasing lack of any sense of community in our society. Anymore it seems all people are concerned with is their own wants and demands for immediate gratification. That said however, this is not the first time in human history this same deterioration or society has been seen. Particularly where Republics are concerned.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...