ok, i want people's thoughts on twilight/twi-inspired tattoos. i am thinking about getting a twi-inspired one, but i have to figure out what i want to get first. so let me hear your thoughts on it.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nikki Law said:
Hmm, i've always liked the idea of bella's charm bracelet tattooed around my ankle, so you have the chain, wolf and heart there forever. It could be around the wrist, but i hate wrists, so i could never have it done there.. but i thought that was a nice idea. I also like the idea of have twilight written across my knuckes, one letter on each knuckle.
oh i really like the idea of the charm bracelet around the ankle or wrist. i don't know if id be that ballsy to do that. if my mother wouldn't have a panick attack about it, i might do it that way. i don't get why she has a problem with me doing something i want tho, im 24 and don't need her permission. im not sure if i could do the thing across the knuckles. id probably do the wrist or ankle first. the bracelet is going on the list tho. thanks
No worries - glad i could help. We can be tattoo buddies.. ;)

myagrace said:
Nikki Law said:
Hmm, i've always liked the idea of bella's charm bracelet tattooed around my ankle, so you have the chain, wolf and heart there forever. It could be around the wrist, but i hate wrists, so i could never have it done there.. but i thought that was a nice idea. I also like the idea of have twilight written across my knuckes, one letter on each knuckle.
oh i really like the idea of the charm bracelet around the ankle or wrist. i don't know if id be that ballsy to do that. if my mother wouldn't have a panick attack about it, i might do it that way. i don't get why she has a problem with me doing something i want tho, im 24 and don't need her permission. im not sure if i could do the thing across the knuckles. id probably do the wrist or ankle first. the bracelet is going on the list tho. thanks
My friend has one on her neck, its teeth h*** type things and underneath it, it say ' i run with vamps'
cloe cullen said:
My friend has one on her neck, its teeth h*** type things and underneath it, it say ' i run with vamps'
that sounds kinda cool. i wouldn't mind doing the fang marks. lol on the list thanks
Nikki Law said:
No worries - glad i could help. We can be tattoo buddies.. ;)

myagrace said:
Nikki Law said:
that would be awesome:) i do know that i want to do my zodiac on my back, but i just want to find the perfect twi-tattoo. but the bracelet with the wolf and heart gave me a thought that i could think about doing a picture of the version of the bracelet i made like that. god i love that bracelet. mine's got a black ribbon woven through the chain and a bow tied at the end, with the heart and wolf on it. i wear that and my other bella bracelet religiously. lol so tattooing it might be a cool idea.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...