Twidictionary....help me out all twichuch goers and felllow twifans

This is a Twidictionary made up in Twichurch with out wonderful Twipreacher Lora. Here are some new words made up by the awesome people of Twifans or words related to the world of Twilight. This is for all those people who may have missed some things and don't know what we mean in chat or in another forum. Please help me add some words that I may have forgotten and fixing the definitions that I may have stated wrongly.

Here are the first entries:

Churching: The act of posting on the Twichurch forum.

Cullenism: The study and worship of all things Twilight.

Kstew: Kristen Stewart, aka Bella

Rpatz; 1. Robert Pattinson, aka Edward. 2. Hottie

Sin free card: Forgiveness of all Twisins, given out by the Twipreacher

Spunk Ransom: Alternate name for Robert Pattinson, suggested by the man himself in an interview.

Stephanie Meyer: 1. Creator of Twilight. 2. Genius 3. Role model to many

Twichurch: The religious ceremonial discussion of predetermined topics of Cullenism. Held on Sunday at 11pm Est or 8pm PSt. It usually last for an hour and has a topic set by the Twipreacher.

Twifans: Super awesome fans of all things Twilight.

Twifession: The ceremony of being forgiven for Twisins.

Twipreacher: 1.The head and leader of Twichurch 2. Conductor of all Cullenism activities. 3. Lora

Twisins: Sins against the religion of Cullenism. Such acts require one to confess their Twisins in Twifession.

Twinun: One who is a devout follower of Cullenism and follows the morals of Twichurch.

Tags: Twichurch, Twidictiondary

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twiangel: A perfect being and one of top ranks of Twichurch. One must be devoted member, and follow the morals of Twichurch perfectly!

Twidemon: A person who disregards the teachings of Twichurch, one who morally evil and hates the teachings that Twilight series bought!

Twianol: A pain releaver medicine, for those who are having trouble taking breaks from the book, great for Twiaches!

Twiache: a pain of those who love the book so much, it gives them a pain!

Twirrific: A statemant made to an awesomely cool thing about Twilight!

Well here are my ideas Missy, if I think of any more, I will add them!
Twiwatcher: noun; Title given to one who has watched the movie a ridiculous amount of times
Twiwatching: verb; The act of watching the movie at present

They probably suck, but oh well....
magicolour said:
Twiwatcher: noun; Title given to one who has watched the movie a ridiculous amount of times
Twiwatching: verb; The act of watching the movie at present

They probably suck, but oh well....

lol hey that was good.
twiword: any word or phrase referring to the Twilight phenomena.

twinerd: a Twilight fan who is very skilled with technology or very knowledgeable in an uncool way

fanpire: one who is a fan of vampires. syn: twipire

twilighter: a fan of Twilight. syn: twifan, twihard

twihard: a hard core fan of Twilight. syn: twifan, twilighter

twiology: the scientific study of Twilight. One must have a a degree in twiology to be a Cullenist.

twipire: one who is a fan of Twilight vampires
Twitastic: the act of being fantastic with a hint of Twilight

Twituber: A youtuber who vlogs/talks about twilight

Obsessive Cullen Disorder (OCD): Being obsessed with the Cullens/Twilight/anything in between.

[Thats all I can think of at the moment.]
Blair H said:
Twitastic: the act of being fantastic with a hint of Twilight

Twituber: A youtuber who vlogs/talks about twilight

Obsessive Cullen Disorder (OCD): Being obsessed with the Cullens/Twilight/anything in between.

[Thats all I can think of at the moment.]

haha i like the ocd one....that one is so true!

OME: oh my edward. An exclamation used for surprise or shock.
Oh I got another one!

Twirock- Music based on the beloved Twilight series
Twibar: A place where Twichurch attendees go to discuss slightly off topic conversations and "drink."

Twipope: the head Twipriest who lives in Volterra.
Twiology - the study of all things twilight related

Cullenist - 1)you are a follower of cullenism, 2)you have a degree in twiology
I've been elected the unofficial "Twitender" which is the bartender at the Twibar. Some of my specialties and favorites of the Twinuns are: the irritible grizzley, fire and ice (a blue drink that is served flaming), Bella on the Beach, Hair of the Wolf, Bloody Bella, and the Diet Mountain Lion.
vilf: A vampire that one would like to have relations with.

wilf: A wolf that one would like to have relations with.

super sperm: Term referring to the vampire's natural ability to be advanced or special in every aspect of their physical/mental self. Due to their vampire ability, male vampires have stronger, more effective reproductive systems.
TwiLand----the land of everything twilight

Twiabolical---either like surfer talk "like that was totally twiabolical dude" or diabolical with twilight

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...