Twidictionary....help me out all twichuch goers and felllow twifans

This is a Twidictionary made up in Twichurch with out wonderful Twipreacher Lora. Here are some new words made up by the awesome people of Twifans or words related to the world of Twilight. This is for all those people who may have missed some things and don't know what we mean in chat or in another forum. Please help me add some words that I may have forgotten and fixing the definitions that I may have stated wrongly.

Here are the first entries:

Churching: The act of posting on the Twichurch forum.

Cullenism: The study and worship of all things Twilight.

Kstew: Kristen Stewart, aka Bella

Rpatz; 1. Robert Pattinson, aka Edward. 2. Hottie

Sin free card: Forgiveness of all Twisins, given out by the Twipreacher

Spunk Ransom: Alternate name for Robert Pattinson, suggested by the man himself in an interview.

Stephanie Meyer: 1. Creator of Twilight. 2. Genius 3. Role model to many

Twichurch: The religious ceremonial discussion of predetermined topics of Cullenism. Held on Sunday at 11pm Est or 8pm PSt. It usually last for an hour and has a topic set by the Twipreacher.

Twifans: Super awesome fans of all things Twilight.

Twifession: The ceremony of being forgiven for Twisins.

Twipreacher: 1.The head and leader of Twichurch 2. Conductor of all Cullenism activities. 3. Lora

Twisins: Sins against the religion of Cullenism. Such acts require one to confess their Twisins in Twifession.

Twinun: One who is a devout follower of Cullenism and follows the morals of Twichurch.

Tags: Twichurch, Twidictiondary

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TwiSnob---someone who is snobby about the correct info about anything twilight and is a snob to people who don't know hehe
RATED R!!!!!

Twibitch: a twilight girl who is a b****

Twidick: a twilight guy who is a d***
XD Lol, good one!

missy metzler said:
RATED R!!!!!

A little graphic...the second one might want to be censored

magicolour said:
XD Lol, good one!

missy metzler said:
RATED R!!!!!

NEW TWIDRINkS!!!

Dr. Cullen: the Twilight form of Dr. Pepper

Bloody Temple: the Twilight form of a Shirley Temple
Twibi: a Twilight fan who happens to be bisexual. its not meant to be a discriminate or hateful word, but one should get permission from the person to call them that in case they don't like it.
May I suggest one? What about Twiliholic? Meaning, obsessed with Twilight everything.
hahhahah
twilighter: a weapon for vamps to set fire on their enemies
Twistud= boyfriends who are completely understanding of our obsessions with all things Twilight!
So when are we making these??

Aimee said:
I've been elected the unofficial "Twitender" which is the bartender at the Twibar. Some of my specialties and favorites of the Twinuns are: the irritible grizzley, fire and ice (a blue drink that is served flaming), Bella on the Beach, Hair of the Wolf, Bloody Bella, and the Diet Mountain Lion.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...