Hey everyone i was just thinking about Twifans and Breakin Dawn.  We all know that BD is the last chapter to the saga (for now hehehe) and for alot of fans this ending will be bitter-sweet.  What will happen to Twifans after the movies are over and the hype slows down??? Will you be a truly devoted Twifan and still visit the website as much as you do now...or will you not?? I know I will definitley keep returning because I love the cast and the movies they star in besides Twilight.  Comment below and keep the Twilight hype going! WE LOVE YOU TWILIGHT FOREVER!!!!!! 

I know this is not the actual movie poster but I thought it was adorable

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you! TWILIGHT forever!!!!!! I'm Twifan always! I love the story, the characters (Edward is my love), the movies, the cast and ALL ABOUT THE SAGA! It would be so sad when the saga is finished, but there's a life after BD! You can find it on our own mind and heart! :)

I wish sooooo much that Stephenie would write more books about Twilight! And of course Midnight Sun!! :D

I WILL VISIT HERE FOREVER N EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Nothing matters it vl over or go on............
I VL A TWIFAN FOR D REST OF MY LIFE..................
Twifan forever...The best story, movie, casts, characters...etc... forever!!!....Love the twilight saga!!
I will forever and always enter twifan...I LOVE TWILIGHT...and when the saga finishes ill be sad :(...but THE TWILIGHT SAGA WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART even when it ends..TWIFAN FOREVER!!
I will NEVER stop stalking anyone that has anything to do with Twilight or just... doing all the Twilight-related stuff I do. If anyone's love for the saga is changed by the end of the movies, then that person is not a true Twi-hard. Breaking Dawn coming out will change NOTHING. WE will still be here, and we will continue to read/watch Twilight over and over again for the rest of our lives. Besides, there HAS to be more books, and they will probably get turned into movies too. Whatever happens, we, and the saga, will never fade away. NEVER
Twi-Hard Twi-fan forever and i will feep visting this site beacuse i love the saga the cast (Robert Pattinson is my love) and i have made some lovley friends on here to! Twifans forever!! I love Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
TWILIGTH FOREVER!!!!!! i don't think i can ever forget twilight it changed me a lot and i can't stop loving it it's going to be tragic for me and all the other twifans in the world when breaking dawn ends i don't want it to end most ppl think where crazy for loving it so much but theydon't know how damn good it is lol so all always love twilight even after this i start liking some other movie or story all never stop loving twilight or forget it and all ALWAYS LOVE EDWARD FREAKEN CULLEN!!!!!!!! I CAN'T NEVER FORGET HIM I MEAN WHO CAN SO LOVE YOU TWILIGHT SAGA!!!!!!!
OFCOURSE. I WILL ALWAS BE A TWIFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will always love Twilight (The movies & Books) even after all the movies come out. I honestly don't know what I'll do when there's not a movie to look forward to. I'll definitely keep checking the site for info & visiting to chat with other fans. I'll wanna keep up to date on our actors as well I love them &hope they all have successful careers outside the Twilight world. I was a fan BEFORE the movies & will contine to be.

ps I love the poster you posted. It is adorable.
Thanks! I know i saw it on the internet and i was just like awww that is soo cute!

Pennybug Cullen said:
I will always love Twilight (The movies & Books) even after all the movies come out. I honestly don't know what I'll do when there's not a movie to look forward to. I'll definitely keep checking the site for info & visiting to chat with other fans. I'll wanna keep up to date on our actors as well I love them &hope they all have successful careers outside the Twilight world. I was a fan BEFORE the movies & will contine to be.

ps I love the poster you posted. It is adorable.
There's always premieres, DVD releases, upcoming projects of the cast, cable releases, Sightings, what are they up to now? You know... That stuff. We will never die!
It will never stop for me if u read my story its on the topic of which twilight book did u read or something like that lol but anyway no after bd I'm will have my movies and my books and hopefully my sites lol I will love twilight forever! N rob to I also have remember me lol ! I'm just like a teen again

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...