Hey everyone i was just thinking about Twifans and Breakin Dawn.  We all know that BD is the last chapter to the saga (for now hehehe) and for alot of fans this ending will be bitter-sweet.  What will happen to Twifans after the movies are over and the hype slows down??? Will you be a truly devoted Twifan and still visit the website as much as you do now...or will you not?? I know I will definitley keep returning because I love the cast and the movies they star in besides Twilight.  Comment below and keep the Twilight hype going! WE LOVE YOU TWILIGHT FOREVER!!!!!! 

I know this is not the actual movie poster but I thought it was adorable

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally will keep coming back, this site is amazing, this is the only place where i can openly express my love for the twilight saga, everyone in my family hates the saga, so you guys are the only people i can talk to about it! although BD is the last installment, for now, my twilight buzz will never die, i also love all of the casts other films, my favourite being thirteen.
but eeeeeeeeekkkk breaking dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait to see if stephanie will finish midnight sun, i have read the bit thats online and its awesome
Your family I bring it up and they think I'm crazy lol they change the subject lol quick I love all the twilight sites but u r right this is the best one u can put ure music ,pics etc. And talk twilight all day lol my kind of party
I read midnight sun and loved it lol
oh yeah!!! ill stay a twifan. im in love with movie and book. i cant get enough of it. i try to follow up on everyone in the movie with wut there next project is.such as i love remember me n the movie that ks is in withe amusementpark. i cant think of the name right now.(brain fart...lol) n i love asley green. i could prob go on and on but i have other things i have to do today. so maybe next time i can i ramble about everyone.
Hey rosy well put I'm with u it will stay in our hearts forever I wouldn't want it any other way
STEPHENIE...PLZ DNT DO DAT.........
I NO WAT R U PLANIN AFTR FINISHIN THE SHORT SECOND LIFE OF BREE TANNER..................................
BUT REMEM........TWILIGHT VIL NEVER DIE IN OUR HHEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS
I WILL BE TWIFAN FOREVER...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...