I posted a bulletin on MySpace telling people to join twifans.com and got at least one person (BittenByTwilight) to join. If you try to promote twifans.com, tell me about it here. =)

I titled the bullentin "ALL TWILIGHT FANS" and inside it said "If you're a fan of Twilight you should join this new site: www.twifans.com
It's really fun.
It's like MySpace, but exclusively for Twilight fans! =)"
So you can just copy what I said or come up with your own thing. Let's spread the word about this place!

Tags: Facebook, MySpace, bulletin, join, promote, promotions

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Other good ways to invite:

And I am just learning myself but here is what I have done so far.

On the left hand side of the main page. There is a section called badges. These are badges you can embed. You can put them on your facebook and myspace. You can also email the badges.

At the top of the main page there is an invite button. You can invite everyone in your email address book. I did that and not every email imported but close enough.

So far that is what I did.

Great discussion. My sister is a wiz at this stuff. I will ask her if there is any other ways to invite!!
Someone loaded a video to the site directly and not through youtube and now if that video goes virial it has the twifans.com logo.

http://www.twifans.com/video/video/show?id=2644331%3AVideo%3A6192

I just activated a few facebook tools too they should help.
Here is what the the embeded video player looks like

Find more videos like this on Twifans

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...