I'm trying to find a friend who is a twilight fan.. You don't have to to be a BIG fan and you can be a BIG fan! I just want a friend who likes the same thing I do and won't make fun of me because I do. And if you live in Beaverton, Vancouver Washington, Portland, and oregon, that would be awesome!!:)

If you have a myspace type in -myspace.com/btmcff and that will bring you to my profile
and if you have a facebook type in- Becky Gross
or facebook.com/BeeBee.G

or if you have a Twitter type in- Bebe1617
and my yahoo is- girly_girl151627@yahoo.com

I'll be looking forward to meet you!:)

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not American but I'm English and prob biggest twifan here !!! and that is true!!!!

I will be your beamst twifriend I haven't got one yet either ?:( but maybe we can be

I would not make fun of you and would daily send you what twilight related happened to me today it's a little game haha

My msn is

Spikesfan@msn.com

My name is Jessica Lydon

Facebook me

I'm from England Coventry west midlands

And I live for twilight I was going thru pretty seriuos illness few months ago and twilight really helped me pull thru wenever I was in pain I'd pick up one of the books and read to take my mind off it so really I owe twilight my life

I love kristen Robert and Taylor

Kristen is my idol

Rob is my idol

Taylor is my idol

I study performing arts and am at college

Am 16 nearly 17 on 23/12

Can we be best twifriends :) xxxx

Nice to meet you!!:)
I live for twilight too. Haha but your reason is way worse then mine. I'm sorry you were il.:( my parents got a divors and I lost almost all my friends because of
it so to make
me
HAPPIER! I would read twilight haha I would always come back
out of my room with a smile and start all over!:)

and I'll try to find you!:)

Mrs Cullen said:
I'm not American but I'm English and prob biggest twifan here !!! and that is true!!!! I will be your beamst twifriend I haven't got one yet either ?:( but maybe we can be

I would not make fun of you and would daily send you what twilight related happened to me today it's a little game haha

My msn is

Spikesfan@msn.com

My name is Jessica Lydon

Facebook me

I'm from England Coventry west midlands

And I live for twilight I was going thru pretty seriuos illness few months ago and twilight really helped me pull thru wenever I was in pain I'd pick up one of the books and read to take my mind off it so really I owe twilight my life

I love kristen Robert and Taylor

Kristen is my idol

Rob is my idol

Taylor is my idol

I study performing arts and am at college

Am 16 nearly 17 on 23/12

Can we be best twifriends :) xxxx

Hey On facebook, What collage do you go to, and whats your picture look like??!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...