Hey this for any of you who read a lot of Twilight Fanfiction. I usually only read ones on twilighted.net because they are my favorites and it works the best for me. But I was wondering if any of you who read them could say some favorites and what they are about.

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah i have read boycotts and barflies too and i LOVED IT another good one that she helped right is Shadow Guardians
yeah i have got fanfiction on a site called fanfiction.net they have some awsome stories like...
Emmett read this carefully
my bella
my angel went missing...and loads more awsome site i made a couple of fanfics myself
really?? are they on the website if so what is the name you go by, maybe i can check them out!!

Mrs Hollie Cullen said:
yeah i have got fanfiction on a site called fanfiction.net they have some awsome stories like...
Emmett read this carefully
my bella
my angel went missing...and loads more awsome site i made a couple of fanfics myself
Where can I read barflies and boycotts? I searched for it on fanfiction.net and twilighted.net but couldn't find it!
Do you have a link? =]

Erin said:
yeah i have read boycotts and barflies too and i LOVED IT another good one that she helped right is Shadow Guardians

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...