So the couples in all of the Twilights Saga's are actually perfect couples for each other in real life! Am I the only one who thinks that? Nikki & Kellan obviously have feeling for each other but both are in relationships! Kristen and Robert has been through it but at the end of the day the both have positive mutual feelings about each other! Ashley & Jackson are just so freakin' cute! Oh my Edward! They are adorable and you can tell they have chemistry! & Peter and Elizabeth , they are so young looking but anyway , yeah they would make a FANTASTIC couple! ♥

Comment! Tell me your opinion and point of view! Thanks for reading!

Tags: ashley, bella, couples, elizabeth, jackson, kellan, nikki, peter, robert, sagas, More…twilight

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I SO AGREE!!!! they are a great couple but me and rob r wayyyyy better than him an kristen!!!!
Definatly agree! But i think Kellan and Ashley are more cute than her and Jackson. Nikki And Jackson are cute also. Just my opinion! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...