this is an idea that Peter Facinelli and i came up with and based on the idea i wrote a story of it and this is to discus it

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do yu hve this book on wattpad? cuz i saw the samme title

No offense, but Peter Facinelli has better things to do than brainstorm a fan fiction. He was just trying to be nice. Don't let it get to your head, because you kinda are.

Ana Cullen <3 said:

Do yu hve this book on wattpad? cuz i saw the samme title

here is the link

http://www.wattpad.com/742256-the-new-storm

Madeleine Cullen said:

No offense, butPeter Facinelli has better things to do than brainstorm a fan fiction. He was just trying to be nice. Don't let it get to your head, because you kinda are.
this happened at dragon con in 2009 labor day weekend and there was no one in line to see him at the time so we talked for a while he said and i quote you need to tell Stephenie Meyer about this! This is a great idea! unquote
I seriously Doubt it. I bet he has said that to like a billion other people.

it is 100% true he does not want twilight to end yet and i seriously doubt that he would say all that we talked about to any one because it would take him to long we talked about an hour because there wasn't many people in line at the time, it was in the morning and we talked about twilight what he liked and what i liked and then we talked about what he didn't like and what i didn't like. He said he liked the story and he likes his character and what he didn't like is there was not enough of him and the family in the books.

And i thought about it and said Peter i have an idea how about we make the story centered around the Cullen's instead of just about Bella, Jacob and Edward, that it should be about all of the family and what goes on in a house of vampires. and Peter says that's a good idea!

Then i said And how about we put a teenage boy in the mix who lost his both his mom and dad and is all alone and by fate is living with them, he could be Bella's first cousin and he has a since of humor and know how to fight. then Peter signed my picture writing To --- then he asked what is your name? and i replied Dale, then he said To Dale Cullen, Dale Cullen , Dale Cullen that has a catchy ring to it then he continued the newest family member Dr. Cullen , Peter Facinelli. then since there was no one else in line behind me he asked what kind of character is Dale Cullen? and i replied did you ever see the teenage mutant ninja turtles? Peter said yes! and i replied Dale Cullen is like a human Michelangelo a cut up , fun loving goof. Then suddenly Peter's eyes went wide and said that's a great idea! a human living with the Cullen's! and i replied yep, he could be Bella's cousin who's parents died when he was a kid and he is living with the Cullen's and he don't know or don't at first believe that there vampires!and he could do all kinds of humorous stuff with the family! Peter started laughing and said to me you really need to get intouch with Stephine Meyer about him! and that was just the start we started coming up with the rough draft of what i wrote including more baseball which was what he wanted

You are an idiot. He was just being polite. It's not like hes actually going to do that. Stupid, stupid dork.

Madeleine Cullen said:

You are an idiot. He was just being polite. It's not like hes actually going to do that. Stupid, stupid dork. that must be what you are an authority on name calling your I.Q is so low you have to sink to name calling

Dale Dewayne Flannery said:

Madeleine Cullen said:

You are an idiot. He was just being polite. It's not like hes actually going to do that. Stupid, stupid dork. that must be what you are an authority on name calling your I.Q is so low you have to sink to name calling
P.S Did you meet Peter? NO! Were you there? NO! I didn't see you next to me when i talked to him! So how the Hell do you know what he meant NOW WHOS AN IDIOT!! I met him and you did not, So put that in your pipe and smoke it!!
Oh, so now you smoke? That's just low.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...