How many of you were Harry Potter fans and now are twiligh fans? Can they co-exist in peace? Why/ Why not?

And how many of you still like Harry Potter?

I have to say I never read Harry Potter.. just saw the movies and I kind of like it... althought I prefer twilight by miles... but I think we can co-exist!

What do you think twilighters?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you on so many things you wrote! I love Harry Potter, Twilight and Lord of the Rings :D First I read LOTR, (8 years ago), then my sister told me I should start reading HP books too, so I did (7 years ago). And now, 2 years ago I found Twilight Saga. I've seen all the movies related to HP, LOTR and Twilight. I really like them too :) Now it's been my turn to introduce the Twilight world to my sister ;)

Isabella Marie Cullen said:
I'm a fan of Twilight and the Harry Potter. And I'm also a fan of Lord of the Rings. *lol* :D My very first favorite fantasy world in which I fell in love was the Lord of the Rings, I love elves. :) Tolkien was a real genius because he create an entire new world and a new language, which he used the finnish language to help in creating a new language. ;) Next, I just fell in love with Harry Potter books, I lived at home at the time. Harry Potter's wizarding world was quite different than Tolkien's the world, and I loved both. :) I've seen almost all the Harry Potter movies, except that some of the latest films. I liked the book and the movies. Then I heard Twilight by my big sister, we watch together the first Twilight movie. Since then I've been a big fan of Twilight and my vampire sparkle! I love all these worlds and characters of similar, everyone is different. :) Today, although my favorite order is: Twilight at first, second Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter on the third.

So, I can live in harmony as well as Potter fans that the Lord of the Rings fans. :D
I simply don't understand why people compare the two bookseries because they take place in different "worlds". One is magic the other is vampires/wolves. I have read both series and I enjoyed them both when I read them. I do feel that harry potter was better when I read it as a middle school age kid and twilight when I was an older teenager. If I had to choose Twilight would be the better story because Harry Potter got confusing after a while and to a point Twilight could be more realistic as a story line. Unfortunately Twilight is not my favorite book, its good just not my favorite series. These titles can definately "co-exist" as was asked in the question and people need to stop bashing the other story, they are both good in their own right.
the twilight saga of course
I hane never read any hp books but I've seen all th movies!!One of my best friends is fond of hp nas she absolutely hates The Twilight Saga!!!I get angry when she tells me that twiligh is selling sex and nothing more!!!Actually I get furious!!!!!!!!!!!!Most of the time hp fans are those wo critisise twilight nad not twfans who criticise hp but anyway...:/
i beg to disagree. There are so many blogs comparing the two, so, just like us twifans stating there opinion, can't HP fans do that too? I'm a twilight fan too(movies) but i just love harry potter more.. you see, stuffs like that..

teamswitzerland1993 said:
I hane never read any hp books but I've seen all th movies!!One of my best friends is fond of hp nas she absolutely hates The Twilight Saga!!!I get angry when she tells me that twiligh is selling sex and nothing more!!!Actually I get furious!!!!!!!!!!!!Most of the time hp fans are those wo critisise twilight nad not twfans who criticise hp but anyway...:/
I would not compare the two series, wizard world and vampire world are distinct. Both are really well written novels.
i love them both! Harry Potter and the Twilight Series are my favorites. i can't choose what's the best

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...