Do you want just one Breaking Dawn movie or do you think they must split it into two movies??

Let me know and give me your reasons

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two would be better, cuz then it wouldn't end as fast!!!
Definitely two. And they should split it where Bella's heart is failing and Jacob is walking down the stairs crying. And it just fades out. AWESOME.
TWO of course!!!!!!!!i think we all want to get as much Twilight as possible!i don`t want the saga to end that fast!!so definitely 2!
I want to split it into 2 movies for three reasons =)) :
1).The saga will end much later
2).Maybe they will tell the whole story
3).We'll get more RPatzz on screen!!! =))
2 Movies for sure.
1. More Twilight
2.Hot guys
3.They will be able to add more scenes and it would be almost like the book!!
I hope its 2 films. They could put a lot more detail into them, and the saga would go on for longer. But I dont know if i would be able to wait for the second one to come out . . . ;)
OMG THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA !!!!!!!!

Nikki Law said:
Definitely two. And they should split it where Bella's heart is failing and Jacob is walking down the stairs crying. And it just fades out. AWESOME.
yh deff 2 thats the best ending for BD part 1 ive see on here but if they do that they gott carry it on from jake going down the stairs xxxx

Cris & the RiceKrispe- Le Muffe said:
i agree

courtney cullen :) said:
OMG THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA !!!!!!!!

Nikki Law said:
i think they will make it 2 movies bcause how the editor and producer wanted to end new moon. i now that the director always changes but everyone else doesnt so that brings me 2 that conclusion. And they'll probaly end it at a dumb part like at the very end of book jacob right bfore edward injects her with venom
another ?. if they end it half way then will they have 2 different directors since all the other movies have different dirrectors or will there b the same director?
i would imagine thats the only one that would have the same director co no two directors would get the same results

Aliyah Cullen said:
another ?. if they end it half way then will they have 2 different directors since all the other movies have different dirrectors or will there b the same director?
HELL 2 of course........
i don't want twilight to end EVER!!!!!!!!!
i want also to see my cullens more, i'm not through with them yet i'll never be :P.....
if its possible let them be 3 movies
1st will end when Bella's placenta bursts.
2nd when they Volturi arrives to Forks.
3rd well.....maybe with a new Ending like Jacob & Renesmees future or smthin :D : D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...