Do you want just one Breaking Dawn movie or do you think they must split it into two movies??

Let me know and give me your reasons

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

two movies
1.will able to cover most of the book
2.will get more more robsten moments
there shuld b 2 movies bcuz if they did just 1 then the movie wuld b like 4 hrs long and no one wants to sit though a 4 hr movie no matter how good that movie wuld b
i actually think there shuld b 3 movies since theres 3 books in bd. it wuld make the twilight wrld longer and that wuld be 7 hrs 4 1book thats a deal if u ask me
I think it's best to do two movies because it that way we can see all the important aspects of the movie on screen.
and film should be split in part where Bella jumps from the window and goes hunting for the first time with Edward.
Absolutetly 2 movies
1. Most of Breaking Dawn wouldn't be told in just one movie.
2. I don' t want the series to end that soon.
3. Plus let's face it,
we don't want to miss any of the headboard breaking, pillow tearing honeymoon!!!!

bekki cullen said:
i would imagine thats the only one that would have the same director co no two directors would get the same results Aliyah Cullen said:
another ?. if they end it half way then will they have 2 different directors since all the other movies have different dirrectors or will there b the same director?
No offence but I really don't want to wait until the 2nd movie to see Bella as a yellow-eye just so everyone can see wolf boy cry. I can't wait until Bella is turned and at the top of her game.

Rosie C. (ricekrispe)- Le Muffe said:
i agree courtney cullen :) said:
OMG THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA !!!!!!!!

Nikki Law said:
Definitely two. And they should split it where Bella's heart is failing and Jacob is walking down the stairs crying. And it just fades out. AWESOME.
as u know her eyes will be red, not yellow. All newborns eyes are red.It will b awile before her eyes are yellow.

Susan said:
No offence but I really don't want to wait until the 2nd movie to see Bella as a yellow-eye just so everyone can see wolf boy cry. I can't wait until Bella is turned and at the top of her game.

Rosie C. (ricekrispe)- Le Muffe said:
i agree courtney cullen :) said:
OMG THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA !!!!!!!!

Nikki Law said:
Definitely two. And they should split it where Bella's heart is failing and Jacob is walking down the stairs crying. And it just fades out. AWESOME.
As we all know now, it has been announced tht BD will b broken into 2 movies. Im sooooo happy to hear tht cuz u cannot fit all of the good stuff tht is n tht book into one movie. They would do too much editing n it wud probably throw the whole movie off. Now all they need to do is decide how they will put all of the sexual content in and make it PG-13. I still think they should have 2 versions- regular for the teens and uncut for the adults!!!!!
better in two.
cuz i dont want to miss any single thing from the book.
i think the first part should end where bella see renesmee for the for time.
and i dont want to end the series so fast..
To be honest.. I would have did a back flip if I could have. I was getting sad bcuz Eclipse is coming out which only left us Breaking Dawn.. then it would be OVER.. But the book is really long & there is a lot going on that I kept saying that it had to be at least 3 hrs long... but I never thought they were going to make it into two. LOVE IT!
two of course!!!!
1.more movies
2.probably the whole story
3.more details
4. more edward and bella moments
i think they shoul do 2 . and in the first 1 she wud only b human. so it wud leve off rite after edward but the venom in her heart and wen jacob is leving and wen the baby was just born. then the next shud start rite wen she is waking up as a vamp!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...