Do you think your the ultuimit Cullen fan. pick a Cullen (Edward, Rosalie, Emmett, ect.) and say why you are the ultuimit fan of them.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am the ultuimit Alice Cullen fan. she is so kind hearted and so caring everybody would luv to be her friend. i know i'm the Ultuimit Alice fan because i know everything bout her!!!!!! ;-)
I AM THE ULTIMATE JASPER FAN. I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS BUT I AM!!! I HAVE PICKED TONS OF FIGHTS WITH PEEPLE ABOUT WHO LIKES JASPER MORE. AND TRUT ME, I ALWAYS WIN
I am the ultimate Edward fan because I have gotten in multiple fights with my best friend who said she was team Switzerland instead of team Edward. When she wore a Team Jacob shirt I ignored her for the whole day and hated her very much. Once I wasn't friends with that girl for about a month because she said she wanted Rob Pattinson to get in a car crash. I am a very very devoted Edward fan and I absolutely hate Jacob because Edward does. I cry when I read something in the books that will hurt Edward emotionally. I just love Edward and I want the best for him and he has the best personality anyone in this world can have. ♥

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...