If you could be either a vampire or a werewolf, which one would you be? Why? Who would change you?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be a vampire. I could be with Edward, and he would change me!
A Vampire For Me
A Vampire for me as well
vampire definately who wouldn't want to be?
Haha! Yeah! didn't want to be the first to say it. Werewolves have more fun! Y would u want to be a vamp?
that would be kinda hard to decide cause i like both edward and jake,but if i would have to pick either one it would be werewolf. and jake would change me. i love jake.
Vampire. I've always been fascinated by vampires since I was a little girl. I saw Lost Boys and I was hooked. Instead of being disgusted by the monsters, I was enamoured. I wanted to be one. Of all the vampires I read or watched, if I had to pick one to bite me, it would be Asher from Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series. His bite is orgasmic, and I'm not that big of a masochist. But if we're limited to Stephanie's world, than Edward. A, he awesome, and B, if he injects his venom straight into my heart like he did Bella, it'll be over in just two days instead of the usual three.
werewolf for me, so then i could imprint on jacob at the same time he impritns on me ;) x vampires are too perfect and borng i want someone warm and fun, i am warm and fun so it suits me as i eat like a wolf, never cold, tanned, get angry easlily and prett strong and tall :P x
Vampire defo jusdt because i absaloutly love vampires but i'd be a veggie vamp lolz x thaqt sounds funny sayin that x ermmm i think i would want carlisle to change me maily because bella says about wanting part of edward inside her so i think i would want some of carlisles good venom inside me if that makes sence??/ lolz x
I would be a vamp 2 vampires hav mor fun srry

cloe cullen said:
Vampire defo jusdt because i absaloutly love vampires but i'd be a veggie vamp lolz x thaqt sounds funny sayin that x ermmm i think i would want carlisle to change me maily because bella says about wanting part of edward inside her so i think i would want some of carlisles good venom inside me if that makes sence??/ lolz x
Perfect since

J3$$!c@ said:
I would be a vamp 2 vampires hav mor fun srry

cloe cullen said:
i would be a werewolf...paul would change me!! LOL i luv u paul!

-Sandra

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...