K I've read lots of books. But now I need more! I've read The Immortals Series, House of Night Series, Night World, Twilight Saga of course! And The Summoning Series.
Please if you know of any good vampire or supernatural books please list them!

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i just finished the 4th vampire series and cant wait for the 5th the seres is soooooooooooo awesome i think its tied with twilight saga
you really should read the house of night series they are amazing and theres a 7th or 8th book being released soon x

carlie cullen said:
i haven't read any vampire books except the twilight saga but i agree
I'm on the fifth book of the House of Night Series and I love them. The seventh one comes out soon! I can't put them down just like Twilight.
I've never read it but I heard the vampire diaries is good and almost like twilight.
Twilight will always be better though!!!

Hanna said:
I've never read it but I heard the vampire diaries is good and almost like twilight.
Try the dark series christine feehan the first ones are a bit cheesy as wrote awhile ago but im hooked 
Well, you named most of the good series, so I can't really offer a series.  However, I can recommend the short story that turned me into a vampire fan and set me on the course to be a novel writer seven years ago: 'Bite-Me-Not' by Tanith Lee.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...