Don't get me wrong I absaloutly love twilight but im so entranced in vampire diries but my friends seems to think its a copy, I want to know what ya'll think

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hate to burst any-ones bubbles, but sorry to say most of the books written about Vampires out now, like Vampire Diaries & True blood were all written long before the Twilight Saga, come out.

Sorry Steph, I had a dream!!! get real the teenagers may fall for it.

Having said this I am a huge addict for all the books, she writes a very very good book and I would love to see The HOST as a film. how about it?
Definately.. "The Host" had such a cool concept and storyline.
Apparently they are talking about making the movie.
I would defo go and see it :)

Carol Parker said:
Hate to burst any-ones bubbles, but sorry to say most of the books written about Vampires out now, like Vampire Diaries & True blood were all written long before the Twilight Saga, come out.

Having said this I am a huge addict for all the books, she writes a very very good book and I would love to see The HOST as a film. how about it?
honestly, i love the vampire Dairies!!! but for me i don't really think of which ones better. in ways they are the same, and in many more ways its different. its like how ppl compare harry potter to twilight. THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON!! (but i still think twilight is a better story) i like them both but, i think twilight is a better romance and conflict between feelings and stuff. But vampire Dairies did come out b4 twilight so technically twilight is a copy of vampire dairies (even though it's not lol) love them both but i gotta go with Twilight=]
L.J.Smith wrote the Vampire Diaries serie 1991-1992 so it was published many years before Twilight, so it's not a copy. I love both and I'm actually reading the first book of vampire diaries serie right now.

And I think Mia is right, why do people have to compare everything. Just watch and enjoy and don't think what is a copy of what.
I love the vampire diaries too.I like the tv series/show.The first time I saw the show,of did kind of looked like Twilight.
And I have to agree it does look like a copy of twilight
i totally agree with you hon xxxx

Carol Parker said:

ive read the back of vampire diries and it sounds alot a like a girl and 2 guys love her. yeah i think 1 is mortal the other immortal but still pretty close
never read it i am to busy obbsessing with 1 thing to odsess with the other 1 but when i turn 50 and get tired of twiligh- remember thats in like 35 years from now

Carol Parker said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...