My book called Vampire Kiss. its like Twilight except that they do sleep. Its about a girl called Sky who was a young 15 year old girl. She was bright bubbly and had loads of family and friends until one drak night....

Vampire Kiss by Kelsey Oakes

Chapter one: Introduction

Sky, a brunette, green eyed woman is not you're average woman. She hides a dark secret.She was born in 1984. In 1999 at aged just 15 she was walking down the street to her home when she was attacked by mugger. He shot her in the stomach and ran off with her belongings. Luckily someone was passing by and in Sky's eyes, was human. His feature's were extroadinary and most magnificent.

When she woke 5 days later in a hospital bed, things didn't seem right. Her heart wasn't beating, her skin was pale and ice cold and when she looked in the mirror her eyes were different. Black.She was thirsty. Thirsty for blood. She jumped out of bed, searching for her clothes. She ripped off the hospital gown and into her own clothes.She walked out of the room and walked out of the hospital, into the cloudy atmosphere. She hailed a cab and got in.

(Skys perceptive)

I ended up at the edge of a forest which wasn't too far from my house. I got out of the cab and paid the fare (cost me $50!). I went into the forest looking for food. I saw a rabbit and ran for it. I bit into its neck and drained the blood from it in just a few minutes. I went home for a few hours and watched TV, had a shower but the hunger came back. I got dressed and went back into the forest which was only a 10 minute walk. I went deeper into the forest and found more bigger creatures like deers and badgers.

I found a deer resting at a little pond, drinking. I slowly crept upto it then it started running. I ran after it and couldn't believe how fast I could run. I got hold of the deer and held it ot the ground and broke its neck. I started feeding into it and it took me half an hour. The taste was amazing and much sweeter then the rabbit. After I had drained all blood I dumped the body in the river. I went home and sat watching tv, not really paying attention. I went to bed, feeling tired.

I woke up the next morning not hungry so I went to the fridge and cupboards and started cleaning them out as I didn't need the food and drink anymore. I got showered and dressed then went to watch TV. I got in my car and went shopping for clothes and bought a lot of things from various shops.I put the bags in the trunk and went home as it was getting sunny. I couldn't go out in the because people would know I'm different to them.

I was walking through the forest again in the late afternoon, feeling hungry and saw a man I recognized. His skin was pale and his eyes were a deep gold. His features were the same and he started to approach me. "Hello Sky" the man said, looking at me, his eyes looked content but his facial features were tense. I looked at him, amazed "Do I know you??" I asked him, looking into his eyes. "I was the person who saved you. Who turned you" he said, looking down at me, smiling. I smiled back "oh, well thank you. What is your name??" I said, looking at him still smiling. "Matthew" he was still smiling and held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Matthew" I said as I shook his hand.

I invited Matthew back to my house and we walked together, side by side, talking about our pasts. I found out that Matthew was born in 1610 was a teacher. He didn't seem that old and dressed very fashionably. I told him about me and how I used to be a a pianist. He was going to be nearly 400 years old soon but he was charming, polite and considerate. We went into my house were we did more talking as we sat on the sofa. It was nice. I was happy I had met someone like me. Someone who I had fallen in love with. We smiled at each other for quite some time.

We arranged a party that night and Matthew invited some of his friends and we had some really good music. some old fashioned classical and then some up to date type of music. We all started dancing and having a good time. Me and Matthew danced together mostly until someone would grab Matthew and someone would grab me and we would start dancing with them. Me and a woman called Alex got talking and she told me how she was turned into a vampire 3 years ago. She was only 20. She had been raped and beaten to do death because of her beauty. I could understand why someone would want to hurt her. She was breathtakingly beautiful and anyone would be lucky to have her. We parted as me and Matthew danced again. He put two fingers under my chin, kissing me gently. I kissed him back and we looked into each others eyes, smiling.

Chapter 2 (so far)

Chapter 2: True Love

I woke up the next morning feeling disorientated and having Matthew laying next to me. He was still sleeping. I kissed his forehead then went to the bathroom and got in the shower. I stood there for 5 minutes not doing anything but stare into space. I heard Matthew get up and so I started to wash myself and then started to wash my hair. To my suprise Matthew got in with me. He wrapped his arms round me from behind and kissed down my neck. I turned to face him and kissed him softly and he kissed me back. I looked into his eyes and smiled. I kissed his chest and then ran my hands through his dark brown hair and looked into his golden eyes.

That afternoon after the shower I started to tidy up the house. Matthew helped and we did it in no time. He walked over to me and kissed me "I love you" he said and smiled gently. I returned the smile and kissed him hard "I love you too". I went into the bedroom and changed into an outfit I had bought It was a orange and blue skirt that had a slight on it that went down to my knee's and was very light. I tied it round my waist and put on a white vest top. I got out an old leather jacket and put that on with some flip-flops.

Matthew came in and pushed me backwards so I fell on the bed on my back. I laughed as he got on top of me and he laughed back. He kissed me passionately then went down to my neck down and across my collarbone. I giggled and then took him outside and walked to the forest. I held his hand, our fingers locked together. We split up and went searching. I found a deer and Matthew found a badger. We ate together and smiled. We threw the bodys in the river and kissed each other, hand in hand then walked back to the house.

We watched T.V, twined into each others bodies, comfortable. I looked up at him and grinned "I love you" I said as I looked at him, his perfect angelic face. He grinned back and looked into my eyes "I love you too. forever" He said, softly "forever" I agreed with a smirk. He smiled and kissed me passionately, like a side I had never seen. He kissed me more passionately and I kissed him back. He scooped me up in his arms and took me to the bedroom.

Tags: Kiss, Twilight, Vampire

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

please write more
Emilie said:
please write more

you actually like it?? xxx
this was really good!!! write more plez!!
its so good, write more please !
really cristal and pam?? :O xxxx
I will :) xxx

Bella Marie Cullen said:
that is briliant :)
please write more ! i pay you :D kidding
Bella Cullen xoxox
I'll try lol xxx

Alice cullen said:
please write more! i am a writer myself... (im 14.. i've written 5 total books that arent published) and i loved it! please please please write more!

Alice cullen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...