Hey, so, we're watching Eclipse and I was thinking again. . . Bad idea, I should never think. LOL. Anyway, in the Quileute Legends, when Billy is telling of the 'Cold Ones', I remembered a precious thought that I had. Why do vampires have to fight werewolves? The Cullens drink animal blood. Then, I started to debate if they could drink werewolf blood. . . . I guess not, because they smell like dog. I get it. It just seems easier even if they taste bad. If so, would that make their eyes red Cause human blood or gold Cause of the animal blood? Stephenie doesn't mention, at least, I don't remember well.

Any comments or thoughts?

Thanks,

MsTWILIGHTfan15

<3 <3 <3

Tags: Eclipse, Stephenie

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They fight cause there natural enemies like cats and dogs plus vamps will instantly kill a werewolf by bightinng them and also the treatys there so the cullens slip up and hiurt the la push randoms or any1
Um well they do have treaty so they can't do anything to them otherwise they would get exposed but I see where your coming from!!!

That is true, Nicole. I thought of that after I posted this. I just thought it was an interesting point, because Stephenie never mentions it. It would've been funny if Jake would've offered his blood for Bella when she was pregnant and she was like," No! Ew! You smell bad."

That would've been funny, but I was wondering if it ever crossed anyone's mind or if I'm just crazy.

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Um well they do have treaty so they can't do anything to them otherwise they would get exposed but I see where your coming from!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...