I just recently watched the Twilight parody, 'Vampires Suck.' It was pretty funny, but only because of the stupidity.But I didn't pay to see it, its not worth the money.

What do you think of the movie, for those of you who have seen it?

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think we have to take this with humor... although I don`t like how the producers want we see Jasper when he atacks Bella... :C But for other side I like the scene when the Team Jacob girl hits the Team edward girl when Bella goes to Volterra.... that scene will be so funny... lol
i wanna see it lol its funny i am going to see it!
can't wait to watch it!!!
I won't go to the theater to see it for a few reasons but I think it looks funny. Will definately be renting it
I think it looks hilarious!
I haven't seen it yet. I am kind of torn on seeing it or not seeing it. I think it looks funny and want to see it for that reason, but I wonder if I am being disloyal to Twilight and my favorite character of Edward with supporting it by seeing it. It's kind of a conundrum for me. Do you guys feel there is any disloyalty in seeing a movie that is meant to do nothing but make fun of and degrade the best vampire series out there?

Jennifer.
No. Your're not being disloyla at all. In fact Im sure alot of twilight fans will be going to see it just for the fun of it.
I cant wait to see it it will be hiarious.
I don't feel bad at all for wanting to see it. It's just a MOVIE! People need to lighten up and laugh a little

Jennifer Lynn Ridinger said:
I wonder if I am being disloyal to Twilight and my favorite character of Edward with supporting it by seeing it. It's kind of a conundrum for me. Do you guys feel there is any disloyalty in seeing a movie that is meant to do nothing but make fun of and degrade the best vampire series out there?

Jennifer.
wot i this i havnt heard of it before can some 1 enlighten me ???
I just saw previews for it the other day. It looks down right Histarical. I wouldn't mind going to see it, Although it's maken fun of an amazeing story line, But who cares. It will get me laughing.
I am a die hard Twilight fanatic but that movie looks too funny. I want to see it but the whole time I know my heart will always be loyal to Twilight.
See on the other board i read there's a bunch of posts that people are doing and they are having hissy fits about it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...