I just recently watched the Twilight parody, 'Vampires Suck.' It was pretty funny, but only because of the stupidity.But I didn't pay to see it, its not worth the money.

What do you think of the movie, for those of you who have seen it?

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I THINK ILL WATCH IT ...I WAS CONFUSED TOO ... BUT HEY IT LOOKS FUNNY
iv seen it .. and u know what i think..well i think that if u want to see this movie u have to have some sence of humor becuz if udont then ur going to hate it .. i think that it was awsome lol i couldent stop laughing lol yes there was a lot of stupidity but what the hell it was good .. so yes its good and it was so funny ..
haha, that's the other forum I go on
They whine a lot

Kel said:
See on the other board i read there's a bunch of posts that people are doing and they are having hissy fits about it.
I'm going to see it. Unfortunately in my country the premier is in October- the best part is- that it will on my birthday!! Perfect present. Can't wait to see it. It's hilarious!! I'm not a huge fan of spoof, but this one seems to be great.
I think it looks hilarious! I'm definitely going to see it!
It's a Twilight parody, made by the same guys who made 'Epic Movie.' It's based on the first two movies. I'm not sure when it's out in cinemas, cuz I just watched it on youtube while it was still there. Not sure if it's still there though? Go have a look. You'll have to check IMDB for an official release date. Oh and check out the trailer. It's a pretty funny movie and let's face it, we knew it was coming soon enough lol.

sara cornell said:
wot i this i havnt heard of it before can some 1 enlighten me ???
They whine about EVERYTHING! :)

Jessa said:
haha, that's the other forum I go on
They whine a lot

Kel said:
See on the other board i read there's a bunch of posts that people are doing and they are having hissy fits about it.
They take everything too seriously...and get offended waaaay too easily. Sometimes I just have to laugh at them.

Kel said:
They whine about EVERYTHING! :)

Jessa said:
haha, that's the other forum I go on
They whine a lot

Kel said:
See on the other board i read there's a bunch of posts that people are doing and they are having hissy fits about it.
i saw peaces of it , and i don't think it is funny at all !!! i didn't even just smile ! so i don't know i think for a big part it is because i love twilight whit whole my heart, but just nothing was original ore something like that so ! maybe 1/10 for the effort !!
I also love the Twilight Saga, but I can still laugh about it!

Twilighter#1;Twilight is my life said:
i saw peaces of it , and i don't think it is funny at all !!! i didn't even just smile ! so i don't know i think for a big part it is because i love twilight whit whole my heart, but just nothing was original ore something like that so ! maybe 1/10 for the effort !!
I think the movie will be funny but I believe it was only created to make fun of the saga and because the producers had no other way to make any money. This saga is a goldmine.
I dont plan on seeing this movie as i dont like anything that makes fun of twilight!! Love you Robert Pattinson!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...