I cant believe that some people are making fun of Twilight. I mean, I wont lie. It does look funny but at the same time I have never seen one person make fun of a whole series on screen. I have seen people make fun of several movies in one but thats it.Even though Im a fan of Twilight I still wanna see it. It looks really funny. This might sound wrong for some twifans but I cant wait to see it

What do you think about this new movie?

Am I the only one that thinks this is funny, yet strange?

http://www.twifans.com/video/vampires-suck-trailor

Check out the trailer on my page and comment please

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched the trailer, and will admitt had a few laughs. My 17 son wants to go see it with me, but I am not sure that I can sit through the entire movie with out getting angry. People that make fun of others only do it to stop people from looking at them. (or to make them selves look better) So, any time someone says something negative about Twilight, it just makes me think "what are you trying to hide?"
I get mad I mean real mad when people critize or make fun of Twilight, I wouldn't talk to me family if they didn't like Twilight. I have seen clips of this movie and it is funny I'll give it that, but to make fun of the movie that makes me happy is ruining the saga for me. I probably won't see this at all. I think the title for the movie for people who are tired of seeing another vampire movie need a life. I could watch twilight all the time day or night and never get tired of them. GO TWILIGHT!!!
I have known about this movie for awhile now.....and I think it looks hilarious! I can't wait to see it!
There is nothing wrong with having a sense of humor.
It looks like the Scary Movie series. I am not insulted because imitation is the highest form of flattery. If Twilight had not been such a phenomenal series, they would never be able to do a spoof like this, except on U-tube. But I dont think I will spend money going to see it
Thanks for your replys. Its good to hear everyones point of view.
I don't see it like it makes fun of Twilight. you know, we should learn to laugh about the things we like, too.
it's called humor.
no one can renounce the success of twilight. so... why not, then? :)
<3
I want to go see it. I mean nothings wrong with some good natured fun. I still <3 the twilight saga, but sometimes you just need something to laugh at.
i saw it and i dont see the point of getting mad at a spoof movie .. i guess u just have to have some sence of humor if ur going to watch a spoof movie .cuz if u dont ur going to get pissed .. i liked it .. but then again every ones diffrent not every ones going to react the same way i did .. i was laughing my butt off lol dont get me wrong im a HUGE twi fan .. and remember they make these spoofs to make the twifans mad dont let that get to u okay ...
i watched the trailer and i think it looks really kool!!!!! its funny even though i really dont like it makin fun of the saga xxx im a HUGE fan but i cant wait for this to come out sorry xxx
You people are so stupid!!!! It's a comedy movie!it is supposed to be funny. I like twilight but after a while it gets boring,I'm going to probably sell all my twilight DVDs and buy vampires suck!!!! It looks funny an it's just a movie no need to get hyped about it

Shelley Renee McKey said:
I get mad I mean real mad when people critize or make fun of Twilight, I wouldn't talk to me family if they didn't like Twilight. I have seen clips of this movie and it is funny I'll give it that, but to make fun of the movie that makes me happy is ruining the saga for me. I probably won't see this at all. I think the title for the movie for people who are tired of seeing another vampire movie need a life. I could watch twilight all the time day or night and never get tired of them. GO TWILIGHT!!!
We are just trying to get comments everyone has a different opinion. some people like the idea of the movie and other people dont. I dont think there is any need to get mad or go to extremes because someone doesnt like people makin fun of twilight.Just saying

Kara said:
You people are so stupid!!!! It's a comedy movie!it is supposed to be funny. I like twilight but after a while it gets boring,I'm going to probably sell all my twilight DVDs and buy vampires suck!!!! It looks funny an it's just a movie no need to get hyped about it

Shelley Renee McKey said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...