How do you guys treat others of our kind if you come across them?

I have always made it a habit to simply eliminate them immediately. If I found them within the limits of my city.

I have always done this as a means of protection for myself, and my...um errr those I am responsible for.

But I was wondering how you guys, particularly the vegans here, "deal" with that issue.

How do you deal with those of our kind who do not follow this ideology, cope or handle it, if others of our kind hunt in your area?

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

I have the right to live how I was intended to live.Do I not?

Jordan said:
That's very wise reasoning. I can see where you are going with that.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
I just don't fell like I should deprive myself if it is not necessary.And,Thank you so very much.As you can imagine,I am not widely popular because of my way of life.I just try to accept it.

Jordan said:
Hey, that just means you are very orginal. Don't fret, we are still here for you wether you are vegetarian or not.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
I understand.My way of life is becoming more uncommon by the minute.

Jordan said:
I wish I could say something intelligent in reply to that, but since I don't hunt humans, I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
You should have seen me.Screaming my head off in the middle of the night.Waking everyone up.Then the human caught in the middle of it.The poor soul.I was quite...for lack of a better word,Overprotective of my humans.Or,I thought they belonged to me.How selfish.

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
That's how we all were. LOL

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Yes,However,I am much more tolerant than I used to be.I caused quite a show.

Jordan said:
Well, I guess if you put it that way, yes that probably would get irritating. I wouldn't know though, as I am a vegetarian.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
It can get quite irritating,actually.All of them,feeding off my humans.But,some of them,I really do like them.I have found a few close friends.

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
Mmm, lucky. I kind of wish I could see more of my kind. Then again, it's probably better that I don't see them much. I do have my human family to protect, and that gets difficult when you want to converse with others of your kind. And I am so easily distracted, it's not even funny.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Living in a place with such a large population,I am quite used to other vampires.I may not like it.But,i am used to it.
Thank you so much,Jordan.

Jordan said:
Absloutely! And you shouldn't let anyone else's opinion influence what you think. God created us this way, and way change if we feel it isn't needed?

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:
I just don't fell like I should deprive myself if it is not necessary.And,Thank you so very much.As you can imagine,I am not widely popular because of my way of life.I just try to accept it.

Jordan said:
Hey, that just means you are very orginal. Don't fret, we are still here for you wether you are vegetarian or not.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
I wish I could say something intelligent in reply to that, but since I don't hunt humans, I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
You should have seen me.Screaming my head off in the middle of the night.Waking everyone up.Then the human caught in the middle of it.The poor soul.I was quite...for lack of a better word,Overprotective of my humans.Or,I thought they belonged to me.How selfish.

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
Well, I guess if you put it that way, yes that probably would get irritating. I wouldn't know though, as I am a vegetarian.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
It can get quite irritating,actually.All of them,feeding off my humans.But,some of them,I really do like them.I have found a few close friends.

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
Mmm, lucky. I kind of wish I could see more of my kind. Then again, it's probably better that I don't see them much. I do have my human family to protect, and that gets difficult when you want to converse with others of your kind. And I am so easily distracted, it's not even funny.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Living in a place with such a large population,I am quite used to other vampires.I may not like it.But,i am used to it.
I don't kill them immediately. First I try to find out what kind of Vampire they are. Veggies or Predators. If they are Veggies I allow them to stay in my city. They are always welcome in my house.
Predators...hmmm. If they don't hunt in my city than i let them pass. But if i take notice that they kill people in my city i have no other choice than to kill them. I hate it to kill a feeling creature but sometimes you have to act for the common weal. And our world have to be protected, and that's why have to be a killer sometimes.
Not very many people share my opinion,As you can guess.

Jordan said:
You are very welcome.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
Absloutely! And you shouldn't let anyone else's opinion influence what you think. God created us this way, and way change if we feel it isn't needed?

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:
I know and it makes me ecstatic.Thank y'all so much.

Jordan said:
I can imagine, but we are much more accepting than others think. Espically this group.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
You are very welcome.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:
I do wish i could repay you for making me feel so welcome.

Jordan said:
On behalf of all of us here, you are welcome!

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
I can imagine, but we are much more accepting than others think. Espically this group.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
You are very welcome.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Jordan,I hardly believe that you could ever do anything horrible to anyone.

Jordan said:
Don't. I try to redeem myself for all the horrible things I have done to past people. It's the least I could do. L=

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
You are very welcome.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Really?All of us?

Jordan said:
That is what I think of you all here, though I know that the world is not perfect. I have learned to accept that decades ago.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
Don't. I try to redeem myself for all the horrible things I have done to past people. It's the least I could do. L=

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
You are very welcome.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Well,If you believe it then it could be right.

Jordan said:
Yes, I really believe that.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Really?All of us?

Jordan said:
That is what I think of you all here, though I know that the world is not perfect. I have learned to accept that decades ago.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
You are very welcome.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Jordan,You can change that.Nobody's in your way but you.

Jordan said:
But you must remember, I am usually wrong about everything. L=

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Well,If you believe it then it could be right.

Jordan said:
Yes, I really believe that.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Really?All of us?

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:
You are very welcome.

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:

Scarlett Rombardi said:

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...