I'm sure all of you have read books and saw film more than once...
so I have a question about Edwards Volvo...well it's not question, just observation...
and I would just like to hear what you think about it...
in book Edward's driving Volvo S60R and in the film he's driving Volvo C30...
that can everyone notice, but what about this...in film in shopping in Port Angeles scene, you can see that in front of the store there's parked allegedly Edwards car Volvo, but that's not Volvo C30 (the one he's driving in film), but the one from the book Volvo S60R...
so isn't that a bit strange? whole film he's driving the wrong car, but in front of the store is parked the right one?

Tags: Edward, Volvo

Views: 11

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's strange!!!
Hmmm.odd
hm, summit has said, that they picked the Volvo C30, because the S60R is not available any longer. And they wanted the newest and fastest Volvo for Edward. But as a tribute to Stephenies Volvo Vision they parked the original used in front of the store. But it was not a new one.
still... isn't it a bit stupid to use two different cars? first of all, most people didn't probably even see volvo in front of the store and secnod if they had pay any attention to cars in front of store they wouldn't recognize it... the point was that that was edwards car and he's following bella... people would have noticed that, if they had parked his real car from film... and now it's the same as if they parked an opel or BMW... people aren't connecting that car to edward or anything important in that film, cause it's simply not his car, at least not in the film and let's be honest lots of people didn't read books at all or they read it after watching the film...
YEA DID ANYBODY ELSE NOTICED DHAT IN THE MOVIE THE LUNCH ROOM SCENE THE SECOND PART EMMETT IS CHEWING ON FOOD N ROSEALIE IS CHEWING ON SUMTHIN DHAT LOOKS LIKE CRISPY CHEESE DOODLES VAMPIRES R NOT SAPPOSED TO CHEW ON HUMAN FOOD N EDWARD STICKS UP HIS MIDDLE FINGER IN DA BASEBALL SCENE
No way wait around what part in the baseball scene i have to see that. if its where he and emmett crash into each other than no thats just him snapping his fingers. really i need to know when was it

fanpire =] said:
YEA DID ANYBODY ELSE NOTICED DHAT IN THE MOVIE THE LUNCH ROOM SCENE THE SECOND PART EMMETT IS CHEWING ON FOOD N ROSEALIE IS CHEWING ON SUMTHIN DHAT LOOKS LIKE CRISPY CHEESE DOODLES VAMPIRES R NOT SAPPOSED TO CHEW ON HUMAN FOOD N EDWARD STICKS UP HIS MIDDLE FINGER IN DA BASEBALL SCENE
I GUESS THE OTHER CAR BROKE DOWN_NO OTER EXPLANATION TO ME
REMEMBER I N BREAKIN DAWN WHEN ALICE &CHARLIE ARE TALKIN' BOUT BELLA & BELLA IS WANDERING WHERE ALL THE FOOD ALICE EATS IS GOING????THAT'S WHAT EMMET & ROSALIE AR DOING PROPABLY.....BUT I GUESS WE 'LL NEVER NOW THE TRUTH___...
Keeping up appearance's!

Edward Bites into a piece of pizza when Bella asks if someone dared you to eat what would you do.
thats in new moon cuz there talking about how bella felt when edward left her
MARIA said:
I GUESS THE OTHER CAR BROKE DOWN_NO OTER EXPLANATION TO ME
REMEMBER I N BREAKIN DAWN WHEN ALICE &CHARLIE ARE TALKIN' BOUT BELLA & BELLA IS WANDERING WHERE ALL THE FOOD ALICE EATS IS GOING????THAT'S WHAT EMMET & ROSALIE AR DOING PROPABLY.....BUT I GUESS WE 'LL NEVER NOW THE TRUTH___...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...