If you have a request of a wallpaper you would like made, just comment below who you would like on it, what you would like written on it, fav colour etc.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just something totally random obv to do with twilight x givin u somethin open lolz x
K :D give me a couple of days to create something for you :) are you an edward or jacob fan? or just all of them?
edward & bella, you are my life now, and the colors purple & blue plz! thnx =0)
To all who repuested wallpapers, first off, thankyou! as i love doing them. Things have been a bit hectic lately with my son being sick but i promise as soon as things are back to normal l'll get straight onto them ok. :)
if you dnt mind id like something to do with new moon anything it doesnt matter

just know im team edward ......lol

thank you :)

Hope you like it :)

chloe white said:
Just something totally random obv to do with twilight x givin u somethin open lolz x
enjoy :)

RobstenFan4Eva said:
awww it's great thanks hon x

angelicangellover said:

Hope you like it :)

chloe white said:
Umm Can Youu Makee Onee W. All Jacob Sayinq " Sorry i Cant Be Thee Riqht Kind Of Monster For Youu Bella " -- Thats Realyy Niicee Of Youu (:
That Onee Iss Soooo Pretty !

angelicangellover said:
enjoy :)

RobstenFan4Eva said:
Hi i would like one wit Bella & Edward alone. With the words "And so the Lion fell in Love with the Lamb"! An array of colours, but mostly blue and purple. Tahn u soo much!!!! this is lovely wat you are doing.
just want to let all the people who requested a wallpaper know that i haven't forgotten them! i have been having trouble with my computer where it freezes up so it makes it pretty impossible to do photoshopping atm but as soon as i get it sorted i will be right back onto them ok. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...