I think its good, sseing as i am Jacob lol. and i bet nessie does too!

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Umm....I'd say its a good thing
But isnt it kinda awkward that Jacob made out with Nessie's mother...?
I mean if I were Nessie It would be kinda weird that my imprintee imagined my mother naked. Hahahahah :P
Ok this is something I have VERY strong opinions about--Jacob should be neutered like the dog he is for imprinting on renesmee.People always say "he only did what was natural"--BULL.If he did what was "only natural",every perve and pedophile should be set free because they are only doing whats "natural"--thats rediculous.In the animal kingdom,the term"Imprinting" implies "sexual attraction" and if Jacob "imprints" on renesmee,thats just wrong.
hahaha i see your point lolz
actually. jake dosent do anything with her untill she is like grown up so it doesnt really count as him being a pedo does it?? he also doesnt actually fancy her until like for ages and she is older... i think u shuld read my fan fiction... its about jake and nessie and their life when she is grown up.
and if you read it u would see what jacob actually feels like towards her..
xx

TwilightTrinity said:
Ok this is something I have VERY strong opinions about--Jacob should be neutered like the dog he is for imprinting on renesmee.People always say "he only did what was natural"--BULL.If he did what was "only natural",every perve and pedophile should be set free because they are only doing whats "natural"--thats rediculous.In the animal kingdom,the term"Imprinting" implies "sexual attraction" and if Jacob "imprints" on renesmee,thats just wrong.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...