Hey people. I'm am posting this discussion to say that I am totally rooting for Rob Pattinson. A lot of people have been picking on him lately and he is under MAJOR stress what with the new movie and just everyday life. Rob said not to long ago to J-14 magazine that he thought about quitting the acting career because of all of the stress and rumors going on. For all of you out there picking on Rob and putting this crap on him STOP. For those of you who are totally with him and would never hurt him like that, ROCK ON FOR YOU! We have a duty as fans, not to be totally and majorly obsessed with our celebs, but to show them that we love them and that we care. Celebs are people and like to be treated like people. These words come directly from my heart. And for all of you celebs that check out these community websites, WE LOVE YOU!!! Especially you Rob!!!!!!

XXXcullenloverXXX

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rob is not quiting at all! He knows how dedicated Kristen is to New Moon and shooting so he sticking by her for now until evrything clears up for him. And for you fans who about killed him by running him off the street, hes not mad you but you guys just need to understand they have feelings to and dont wont to mobbed all day buy you screaming fans! So next time when you see him on the streets, dont go screaming and running after him maniacs and idiots!!! Think of their feelings too for once!!! Not just yours! -Bella Swan I wish i could meet you Robert and Kristen
AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW ROB THAT NOT ALL YOUR FANS ARE LIKE THAT THERE ARE CARING, RESPECTFUL FANS OUT THER AND IAM ONE OF THEM SO DO GIVE UP ON US!!!!
EXACTLY!!!!

angel cullen said:
AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW ROB THAT NOT ALL YOUR FANS ARE LIKE THAT THERE ARE CARING, RESPECTFUL FANS OUT THER AND IAM ONE OF THEM SO DO GIVE UP ON US!!!!
yes!! thank you for posting this.
Rob i feel for you. seriously.. LOVE YOU ROB!
Thanku Please tell ur friends

Julianna Zavatti said:
I agree he is a regular person just like all of us but being an actor comes with the paperazzi and the fans so idk what to say about that
i love Rob! hes such an amazing actor :D any rumours that go around i ignore cause i dont care. so ya go Rob!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...