well it's here the official trailer4 new moon who's seen it &what did you think ?

I personally liked it alot i think the actors looked great in costume especially rob,kris,and tay, i loved it so much ive seen it like 10 times over and over again ,i loved jacob looking very wolfy, he looked cute as a wolf i just wanted to pet him:) and rob lets not get started he was looking adorable and hot as always ,and im so exited about new moon i just cant wait =) i give it 5 (*****)stars

Tags: ?, did, official, think, trailer, u, what

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

even if the fan mades are really great i prefer the real trailer i cant wait to see it =)
i heard the trailer is going to preimere on the 14th august, at the being of bandslam (vanessa hudgens new film)
but we can get a clip of it on the 31st may if we watch the mtv movie awards, but i can not wait eiteher :D
I quite liked the fan made stuff to start with but then I was like howay bring on the big gun, waiting is excrutiating!
I really want to see the proper Tailer ... I cant wait and if they are showing it at the MTV awards then im watching it ! Lol
But i have to say the Fan made Tailer and Really good :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...