Were the fans right in confronting Emma Roberts after her comment about Rob Pattinson at Jay Leno's Show ? She's also a human , even she deserves to have a personal opinion !

What's your take about the whole fueling ?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am totally Team Edward, 100%, but that was blown way out of the water. I mean who cares if she prefers Jacob?

I
Hey it was never about the team Edward vs Team Jacob. It was about the way she spoke to him. She made a very silly comment about his hair implying that was the only thing of importance about him. That's my take on it. Everyone is entitled to love which ever character they like from the book. She came across as a snob and very immature, Rob was very gracious and funny with his reply and probably dismissed it away without a further care in the world and I think we should all do the same.
Of course the fans were wrong in what they did. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But it did seem like she was being kind of rude to him. (Not just in her I'm Team Jacob remark either.) But I loved Rob's response it was awesome!!!

Those crazy fans make the rest of us look bad. We aren't all like that.
I thought Rob was rude to her, Go Team Jacob!!!!
Yeah , you're right ! It was blown a way too out of proportion ! It wasn't needed ! :)
Thank God , someone supports me !

Ally Cullen said:
Hey it was never about the team Edward vs Team Jacob. It was about the way she spoke to him. She made a very silly comment about his hair implying that was the only thing of importance about him. That's my take on it. Everyone is entitled to love which ever character they like from the book. She came across as a snob and very immature, Rob was very gracious and funny with his reply and probably dismissed it away without a further care in the world and I think we should all do the same.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...