Were you a fan before twilight was a movie? I dont think the before fans are getting credit i mean i read twilight before the movie came out! i wanna hear from all u before fans!

Views: 9

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no i hated twilight the first movie and then my cosion made me read twilight and i fell in love with the books and now the movies
Yes I was :) i read the books then while i was readin breaking dawn the trailer for twilight came on and i was estatic :)

Verity Wilson said:
Yes I was :) i read the books then while i was readin breaking dawn the trailer for twilight came on and i was estatic :)
haha but i had read twilight in 2006 a while ago lol!
Well I got interested about Twilight Saga when I saw the trailer of Twilight movie from tv. So I guess I'm not really a "before fan" but anyway.. I knew I wanted to read the book first, so I did read it and then went to theater to watch Twilight. It was just released here, so it was a good timing :) After that I read rest of the books.

Midnight Sun said:
Well I got interested about Twilight Saga when I saw the trailer of Twilight movie from tv. So I guess I'm not really a "before fan" but anyway.. I knew I wanted to read the book first, so I did read it and then went to theater to watch Twilight. It was just released here, so it was a good timing :) After that I read rest of the books.
i would consider u a late before fan
I was a fan BEFORE the movie came out!! I have been in the Twilight world since January 2008. (So a late before fan.) I had never heard of the books before my sister-in-law told me about them Christmas 2007. She knows I love to read & so she recommended the saga to me. And I knew they had to be good because she's never been a reader (she couldn't even read HP) and loved them and so I decided to give them a shot. But I didn't really become obsessed w/them until afte I read BD when it came out. I had only read the first 3 books once back in Jan & when I read BD there were a lot of thingsI didn't remember so I decided to reread them. I reread the whole saga in a week. And I think I reread all of them again at least 3 more times before I forced myself to read other books. And so my obsession began.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...