I've read alot of vamp werewolf and farrie books but i need sum sujetions i think alot of ppl do? :) plz help

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You didn't say how old you are so I'll mark books as (m) for mature readers if I think it's more "adult" content.

Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire) series
JR Ward - The Black Dagger Brotherhood series (m)
Jeaniene Frost - The Night Huntress series (one of my favorite series) (m)
Ellen Schreiber - The Vampire Kisses series (?)
Anne Rice - The Vampire Chronicles (classic)
Melissa Marr - Wicked Lovely books (faery not vampire but nice books)
Erin McCarthy - Las Vegas Vampires series (?)
Gena Showalter - Dark? series (m)
Lora Leigh - Breed series (m)
Jocelynn Drake - Dark Days series (?)
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes - Den of Shadows books (?)
Patricia Briggs - The Mercy Thompson Series (this looked like a good series - next on my list)
Lara Adrian - The Midnight Breed Series
Keri Arthur- Riley Jenson, Guardian Series
Amanda Ashley
L.A Banks. - Vampire Huntress Legends
P.C. Cast - House of Night Series
Cassandra Clare- The Mortal Instruments Trilogy (I just bought these 3, looks great)
Christine Feehan - Dark Series (The Carpathians)
Colleen Gleason- The Gardella Vampire Chronicles
Laurell K.Hamilton - Anita Blake Vampire Hunter
Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dark-Hunter Novels
Christopher Moore - think there's a series but not sure e.g. You Suck (they're funny)

If you go to a readers booksite like the link below ad type in the search for any of these authors you'll get a list of their books. I use this site to keep track of my books which is great when your reading lots of series.

If you're on the goodreads site and still looking for suggestions? my profile name is Daisymay Hill - click the link to my books and have a look on my paranormal shelf or vamp shelf (I've got over 3000 books on my lists so there should be something there for everyone. I'm currently trying to update my library so bear with me while I sort through my lists and classify all my vamp books - I have hundreds of ebooks.

After noticing a lot of people asking for reading suggestions I will try and start a FANGS n FUR Book discussion forum for lovers of paranormal.

- have fun, V.
I agree on this list and have a couple more suggestions... my favorite after reading Twilight ( already on the list but had to comment) is the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, if you havent read it yet it IS A MUST READ!! And currently reading the Anita Blake series now and its good too!
* Evermore- Alyson Noel (4 books)
* Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead (4 books)
* Evernight -Claudia Gray (3 books)
None stick with twilight and u'll b happy forever lol
I have read the morganville vampire series by rachel caine they are really good and the vampire dairies books are a good read too
Wow I have never heard of none of thoese gotta get back to the book store but I love my twilight saga lol
I see the lists and lists of books, byut people, really, I just cannot seem to get myself to start reading another book, I have read the 4 books now over and over and ove, and will still keep reading them. Staphany, you outdone yourself. Thanks
I LOVE The Black Dagger Brotherhood series!!! I've read all of them and their great!
lol maybe you should take a break from vamp stories! i LOVE the twilight series, obviously, but there are other great authors too! like Sarah Desson, Nicholas Sparks, Meg Cabot, James Patterson, and a lot more. They are all extraordinary writers, and almost all of them include love <3 Also, try the Mediator series by meg cabot. its a 6 book series and it involves ghosts. so it still revolves around the topic of "fictional romance" ,and two people loving eachother even though one is a ghost lol. very similar to twilight.

blue bloods - melissa dela cruz

fallen books - lauren kate

hush hush (series) - becca fitzpatrick

beautiful creatures - kami garcia

*i think these are good books to read :D*

I have about a thousand books I could suggest, but this is all I'm gonna say: want some real vampires? (Not that I'm not still completely obsessed with Twilight, I've just sort of moved on a bit.)

The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris.

Bloody epic. Absolutely love them.

You should deff read The Vampire Chronicles, by Anne Rice (the classic vampire story... and the best to my taste... altogether with twilight, even though they're two polar opposites).
i've read Vampire Academy, and it's not personally my favorite book -i'vent even finished yet... two much confusion and russian names i can't actually remember-

harry potter.

the lord of the rings..

w.i.t.c.h

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...