I know Twilight and New Moon would probably be on most people's lists here so besides that, name your fav vampire flicks and if you have some, your fav werewolf flicks too.

Mine:
Vamire: Underworld 1&3,Blade,Dracula Dead and Loving It, Love at First Bite, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Interview w a Vampire (hopefully i'm not forgetting anything, i've seen so many)
Werewolf: Teenwolf and An American Werewolf in London

Tags: Vampire Movie, Werewolf Movie

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am almost addicted to vampire movies and I have been looking for one I saw a few years ago about a group of vampires in Los Angeles that had to destroy some out of control ones and I have been unable to remember the name so I can find it again. If anyone knows the title I would be most greatful to learn it...otherwise I like Innocent Blood (funny and Mature audience) and Dance of the Damned very psycologically mesmerising.
Interview with a vampire...that is my favorite in till twilight (lol)... and werewolf I was never that interested...
Definitely Dracula (because it`s a great movie and because of my fav Winona in it) and Interview with a Vampire!
Blood and chocolate , love story concerning werwolves sooooo great !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...