me.. im just gonna watch NEW MOON the whole day with my friends... exited bout the said date.. :)

Tags: MOON, NEW

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well i'm going shoping with my friends than going to see new moon with my friends that night
Work! NM isn't released here until 28th :(
I'm going to the midnight show and will likely go solo. Works for me...most of my friends are either going somewhere too far from my house, or not going at midnight. I'll be there at 9:00 for Twilight, then NM at midnight! Can't wait!
going to the 7 pm show (we all have to work early Fri morning, so cant go to midnight). about 15 of us from work. Then going to one of the girls houses after and having coffee and dessert and talking about the movie.....
well my ticket is for the 7pm showing. since the movies is at the mall, me and my friends are goin shopping first then we are goin to see the movie. And the best part is that since we got our tix online, instead of waiting we can just swipe out tix and go inside. NO WAITING IN LINE!! YAY!!!
Watching twilight at homeb in my edward duvet wuth my two best friends who i got hooked haha Meal with my friends ( new moon burger king lol) Midnight showing of new moon home bed!!!! Well try after all this excitement!!!! LOL
We r getting up at 5 am on the 19th to camp out side the local theater with sign to be the first in line to see the midnight showing of new moon on the 20th
i invited some of my freinds to go to the movies so they can see me cri
I have tickets to see New moon at midnight with my friends. I bought my tickets last month at arclight cinemas so I could reserve my seats - since I knew I'd have to camp out all day for a good seat otherwise...lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...