What are your fav lines from the movie and books of twilight?!

There are some hilarious and awesome lines in both the books and the movie so share them with everyone plz

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

your first quote is a good one too i love that linee,you can really tell how much love they have for each other and how deep it really goes. .

Ellie said:
I have sooo many! I'm gonna list some of them though: [These are all just from the first book!]
~ This is the one from the back of the book, I love it so much! "About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire, second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." -Bella
~ This one is when Edward basically just says that he wanted to kill her when he first met her... "Common sense told me I should be terrified. Instead, I was relieved to finally understand. And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life." -Bella, Pg. 273
~ "For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet." -Edward Pg. 304
Just some of my top favs, there are alot more of course!
from the movie new moon when Edward says,"Your the only reason for me to stay alive,if thats what i am". love that part sooo much!!
ellie , those quotes are really good too , i havent read the books yet :S i am definitly going to very soon the first one is one of my favs too

Jade Bella Cullens said:
your first quote is a good one too i love that linee,you can really tell how much love they have for each other and how deep it really goes. .

Ellie said:
I have sooo many! I'm gonna list some of them though: [These are all just from the first book!]
~ This is the one from the back of the book, I love it so much! "About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire, second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." -Bella
~ This one is when Edward basically just says that he wanted to kill her when he first met her... "Common sense told me I should be terrified. Instead, I was relieved to finally understand. And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life." -Bella, Pg. 273
~ "For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet." -Edward Pg. 304
Just some of my top favs, there are alot more of course!
You know "I told you so" has a brother... he is called "Go to hell!"
I have too many that are in the books it would take forever to list them but in the movies there is one in each that i really like
Twilight- Bella- You dont scare me Edward- You shouldnt have said that(he grabs her abd outs her on his back jumps out the window to the trre)Edward- Hold ontight spider monkey
New Moon - Bella- Jake dont make me chose It always been him this one isnt word for word but those who have seen it know what im talking about
yeah i totally remember that line. and it always makes me relieved becuz i hate it that bella also wants jake. it makes me so angry becuz she doenst ONLY want edward

alicia levasseur said:
I have too many that are in the books it would take forever to list them but in the movies there is one in each that i really like
Twilight- Bella- You dont scare me Edward- You shouldnt have said that(he grabs her abd outs her on his back jumps out the window to the trre)Edward- Hold ontight spider monkey
New Moon - Bella- Jake dont make me chose It always been him this one isnt word for word but those who have seen it know what im talking about
i agree when she says dont make me choose , its him its always been him i LOVEE thatt... and then when edward is like do me this one thing... bella- what? edward - marry me bella ? .... ughhh BESTTT ending to a movie in a very long time.

alicia levasseur said:
There is just too many lines to choose from, but luckily my fellow-fans have most of them covered... Some not said yet:
Twilight Movie: The scene in Bella's bedroom when he snuck through the window while she's on the phone with her mom. She asked if he did it a lot & he responded: 'Only the last few months...'
New Moon Movie: Where Alice visited Bella after the Cullens left town & Jacob was in the room, Alice was asked to give them some privacy & Bella asked her if she'll come back. Her response: 'As soon as you put the dog out...' (Awesome!!!)
Eclipse Movie: The best would have to be where he formally proposed, I liked the part where he said he'll love her forever. But probably the best quotes: After Bella hit Jacob for kissing her, Emmet enquired about her hand, her answer: 'I punched a werewolf in the face', Emmets response: 'Bad ass...' and
Bella saying they'll have to tell Charlie about the engagement, Edward: 'Highly dangerous', Bella: 'Good thing you're bullet-proof'.
One of mine would have to be:

Fall down again, Bella? No, I punched a werewolf in the face.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...