... you were upset? Hyper? Flirty? etc...

This is how it plays for me (totally inspired by a discussion in the chat...)

Jasper- to be destressed and anything purely romantic
Emmett- to do "guy" things with or if I just really needed a hug
Rosalie- If i needed to grow a spine or get advice on how to stand up to someone
Carlisle- for those "dad" moments or if I wasn't feeling well (obviously)
Esme- For mom moments and boy troubles
Alice- For all things girly
Jacob- If someone hurt me, he'd be one of the first I would go to. The protector
Edward- The other person I would go to and also if I just wanted to make out..LOL Have you seen that boys lips?? lol

Tags: Alice, Carlisle, Cullens, Edward, Emmett, Esme, Jacob, Jasper, Rosalie, Twilight

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow that's good online mom you rock
I was a upset .. I would go to edward and emmett and jasper. =P lol . Jasper will make me calm. And try
to make me forget. And emmett will give me a big bear hug. And edward he will just comfort me.
^,.,^

Signed, SierraCullen
Hugs And Bite
If i was feeling like i need to talk to a sister or a best friend i would go to alice!! If i needed boyfriend time i would go to Edward!!! If i was sick and really needed a dad to do things that i didnt want to do it would go to Carlisle!!! If i needed a mom i would go to Esme!!!! If i was i a fight and i needed to calm down and i was really hyper i would go to Jasper!!! If i needed a big brother i would go to Emmett and Carlisle!!!!! If i needed to realize something or a "slap in the face" i would go to Rosalie!!! :)
If I was Upset: Jasper. He is very quiet and thoughtful, but he has a kick-a$$ warrior orientation, so his advice would work well for me.

Hug-needs. I'd go to Rosalie. It's hard for me to ask for hugs, and it is hard for her to give hugs. So it would mean a lot to both of us. If we didn't kill each other first.

Carlisle: All of my gyn. exams :-p

For Ranting: If I had to just spew the worst vitriole, I would go to Jacob because he understands that kind of flash-point anger, and he knows that, as soon as it is vented, it is gone. He wouldn't take it seriously. He understands impulsivity.

For Designing the Most Awesome House: Esme. She seems to be able to read people and translate that into architecture.

For Help in Fierce Practical Jokes: Emmet. I don't think he'd balk at anything.

For Stock-Market Predictions: Alice.

Bella: To keep me from judging others.

To Guard My Back: Edward. He has a very quiet yet fierce loyalty. If he agreed to do it, I know he would not let me down.
SierraCullen-EdwardMine^,.,^ said:
I was a upset .. I would go to edward and emmett and jasper. =P lol . Jasper will make me calm. And try
to make me forget. And emmett will give me a big bear hug. And edward he will just comfort me.
^,.,^

Signed, SierraCullen
Hugs And Bite

Edward might be able to distract you, too :-p

...Just trying to be helpful here,lol.
Jasper- If I was being upset about anything..or any other confuzzled feelings...
Emmett- HE'S MY BESTEST BUDDY! To laugh with!
Rosalie- ....IDK
Carlisle- If I was like 'mehh...dad moment..'
Esme- boy advice, mom things.
Alice- Makeover!
Jake- If I needed to just get away from it all
Edward- if I felt really flirty or really 'meh i feel unloved!!' (But I also LURV him!)
JASPER- everything!!!!! i love this guy!!!!
Carlisle,

I would love to hear his thoughts on some issues I face right now. By the way could you have found a more unflattering picture of Rosalie? God I hope they have a better wardrobe in the next movie. I mean that hat is straight out of the 70's and it looks like Emmet is wearing bell bottoms. Whats up with that?
Edward- If I felt like loving someone who would always be the best person over
Jacob- I wouldnt go to him at all. I really dont like him.
Alice- Shopping and a really good friend
Esme- When I need someone to talk to about problems
Carlisle- To talk to about guy problems maybe lol and if i wasnt feeling well either :p
Rose- If I needed to get her to watch a baby for me..? lol i dont rlly know
Emmett- If I needed him to carry something for me and to be a rlly good bro
Jasper- for anything that is bugging me and for someone to just talk emotionally to. idk. lol
i would go for edward ONLY if he where like 16 of 17
:P
Jasper- for when I'm depressed and having a panic attack...or when i'm lonely *wink wink*
Emmett- to play around with..watch or go to football games with
Rosalie- If I felt like being bitchy to other people, lol
Carlisle- for medical advice. I believe he'd be very honest with me
Esme- To just sit and chat with about life events
Alice- She's totally be my best friend and shopping buddy!!!! We'd have a lot of girls nights
Jacob- To fix my cars, and to just be my male best friend
Edward- I'd go to him if I wanted to hear some lovely music.
jasper,any time!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...