WHAT CULLEN ARE YOU? IF YOU PLAYED ONE OF THE CULLENS TELL ME WHO IT WOULD IT BE

ME I WOULD DEFINETLY BE ALICE I LOVE FASHION AND STUFF LIKE HER SO YER

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would definately be bella... and not just because shes the lead. i have the same color hair and i could wear brown contacts. i would make her inward emotions a bit more pronounced and i would give her a personality *cough*Kristen* Cough* other than bland and self-concious. i would love to play Bella because the character must be very hard to portray. i mean so many inward feelings but so little outward emotion. i think that kristen would do herself a favor by taking bella's thoughts and putting some of them into her personality. instead of the three emotions she displayed in Twilight: Happy, Scared, Self-concious. i like kristen as an actress so plz dont call me a kristen-hater because i do like her, i just think she should put some of the bella we came to know and love through reading, in her acting.
I took the test and they said that I was Edward. I would want to be Edward in the movie
I WOULD BE ALICE LOVE HER
i dont know because what it sounds like your asking, to me is would you rather have peter/carlisle kellan/emmett or jackson/jasper and i cant decide
rosalie!!!
I would love to be Bella `cause she`s Edward`s mate but i was really annoyed in the book Eclipse with the love triangle. So, if i pick another one i would love to play Alice `cause she is so happy all the time and has the ability to see the future.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...