I believe some people had some favourite bits that werent in the movie.

Am i right?

Mine was "i prefer brunettes"  or  "why dont you want to be my wife"

What Did you miss?

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh My Gosh I Soo wanted that in movie):
i missed Jaspers line "it was the first time in over a hundred years that i felt hope" :( i really missed that line :(

oh and edward in the meadow at the end :( "i want u i need u" :( really sad they missed that part out :(

we can only hope it will be in the deleted scenes :)
Emma said:
i missed Jaspers line "it was the first time in over a hundred years that i felt hope" :( i really missed that line :(

oh and edward in the meadow at the end :( "i want u i need u" :( really sad they missed that part out :(

we can only hope it will be in the deleted scenes :)

Yes, those were the ones I am disappointed about
I really wanted the part when Bella cried after she had to tell Jacob of her choice of Edward then when he was back in her room and she had to convince Edward that she really wants to be with him over Jake. I also missed the part when Edward calls off the marriage and tells Bella he is going to do things her way because his way continues to hurt her. Finally, I miss the part when Jake gets the wedding invitation in the mail and runs away in wolf formation.
i agree with you i really missed the slumber party and when they were in the bedroom and bella wanted to do more and he crushed the rose

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...