i know we have all seen eclipse by now so i wanna know what u thought about it. did it do the book justice. was it better than twilight and/or new moon. did u like the movie or the book better? i wanna know

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

eclipse is my fav movie... so far but i still like the book better i cant wait for breaking dawn
I love the fist movie, Edward is so sweet when he fell in love with Bella as soon as he met her. I don't like New Moon so much, because Edward leaves Bella. I cry every time in that scene, Edward look SO sad, he is only think Bella's best. He leaves, even it's almost the death of both of them. But, now we are talking Eclipse. *smiles* I love most the books, of course. My favorite books are Twilight and Breaking Dawn. But I love Eclipse movie! It's was awesome. :)) I can not wait until Breaking dawn comes to movies. I'm so excited!! Edward and Bella finally get each other. *sigh*

i agree completely but breaking dawn is definitely my favorite  book

Isabella Marie Cullen said:

I love the fist movie, Edward is so sweet when he fell in love with Bella as soon as he met her. I don't like New Moon so much, because Edward leaves Bella. I cry every time in that scene, Edward look SO sad, he is only think Bella's best. He leaves, even it's almost the death of both of them. But, now we are talking Eclipse. *smiles* I love most the books, of course. My favorite books are Twilight and Breaking Dawn. But I love Eclipse movie! It's was awesome. :)) I can not wait until Breaking dawn comes to movies. I'm so excited!! Edward and Bella finally get each other. *sigh*

eclipse movie was great,but the book....no! it is all about how Jacob is Oppressed!!!but the fact is Edward was the oppressed.... I hate the Bella thoughts when she was kissing Jace.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...