I just wanted to know what EVERYONE thinks about Justin Drew Bieber? But if u r a hater, please don't cuss JB out, cuz there is no need for that. Also, if u are a hater, please say why u hate him. Thanx, oh and if u were curious what I think of him, well... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! ~Stay Strong JB!!!~ Anyway, please let me know :)

Views: 21

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well i dont like JB he is just annoying to me idk why he just is......
Thanx for letting me know Rosalie. And, thanx for not cussing him out! Anyway, anyone else can reply!!!

Well....I don't hate him, but I don't either like him. I don't even know who he was until I read about him here. *lol* :D

OMG! Sarah, u had never heard about him until u read it here? That's intense! 

And, Jenna, thanx for letting me know! :)

~Stay strong JB!~

once he reaches puberty his stardom will crash and burn and i will be there to roast marshmallows. YUMMY! sorry but he annoys me and one more thing, you need to change your profile name. justin bieber is a boy. robert pattinson is a man which is totally diferent things

ABSOLUTLEY HATE HIM!!!!! I think he is ugly ...looks and sounds like a little girl and he seems very conceeded! I just dont like him at all... plus he is just annoying

I try not to think about him whenever possible. I consider him a passing fad.
i actually like him, his songs are cool and i dont understand why people hate him so much *laughs* ^.^
Haha, same here Jasmine. It's okay. We all have our own oppinions about him! I LOVE him!

Jasmine Cullen Clearwater said:
i actually like him, his songs are cool and i dont understand why people hate him so much *laughs* ^.^

what do you see in him?  his facial features just don't work together.he is just so blah. i mean his answers to question are not creative at all. sorry:(

Haha, ikr Jasmine? I mean if they don't like him then they should just be quiet! Unless, like me, someone asks what they think about him. :)

♡Shawna Pattinson Bieber♡ said:
Haha, same here Jasmine. It's okay. We all have our own oppinions about him! I LOVE him!

Jasmine Cullen Clearwater said:
It's okay Katie. :)

katie who cares?! said:

what do you see in him?  his facial features just don't work together.he is just so blah. i mean his answers to question are not creative at all. sorry:(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...