What do u think 'bout ''Vampires suck'', the twilight parody?

Personally i think it's an insult. but some of you may think it's pretty funny. i just want to hear your opinions!

Views: 81

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Umm, I thought it was funny but there were somethings that were insulting, and that made me madd.
Some moments were very funny like the pack dancing "it's raining men" ...but some were ridiculous and I didn't like the end.
Yes, the ending was horrible!

Twilightfever said:
Some moments were very funny like the pack dancing "it's raining men" ...but some were ridiculous and I didn't like the end.
at some moments it was funny... and had very littlle details that a twilight fan might like.. but over all.. it was a bit insulting..
It just Sucked ! really !
IT WAS RETATRDED!!!!!!\
it was basically a slap in the face to all twilight fans and stephenie meyer who worked her ass off to create an amazing book series. It was also a slap in the face all the poeple who were in the movies because they were amazing!!

jade barnes said:
IT WAS RETATRDED!!!!!!\
it was basically a slap in the face to all twilight fans and stephenie meyer who worked her ass off to create an amazing book series. It was also a slap in the face all the poeple who were in the movies because they were amazing!!

i totally agree with you! i mean, which arsehole would ever make fun of someone's hard work? After all, if they thought it wasn't good, they should've kept it to themselves cuz Twilight is a worlwide phenomeno!
I think its insulting to OUR TWILIGHT. i feel so bad for them bec. they are missing out on something EPIC.
And also i feel like they are making fun of the actors (MY ROBERT! )
soo cornyy.!!
it was funny and not funny
Um there was a few bits which was a little funny, but i didn't like most of it. it was a ridiculous movie i thought, and was a bit of an insult to twilight but each to their own
I loved it.As fans,we need to learn to be good sports and laugh.Since I'm not a Jacob fan,I loved the parts that made fun of the wolf pack lol. When you think about it,ALL great movies were followed by a movie that made fun of them.Look at movies like "Scary movie" that made fun of all the great horror films.Mel Brooks made fun of movies like Star Wars with "Spaceballs",Robin Hood:Prince of theives with Robin Hood:Men in tights, etc. In a way,its flattering.So come on,lighten up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...