What do u think 'bout ''Vampires suck'', the twilight parody?

Personally i think it's an insult. but some of you may think it's pretty funny. i just want to hear your opinions!

Views: 91

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We all know that Star Wars is a classic.But did Mel Brook's movie "Spaceballs" change that?No.If anything,it just made Star Wars MORE popular.And thats what parodies do.

I saw this film, and I didn't find it the least bit funny. I found the jokes very stupid and insulting. There were so many pop culture references that I couldn't stand it. It was like they were being thrown in my face. Parodies are supposed to be effective in making fun of the source material, and this one failed big time. I'll stick with the Twilight/Family Guy crossover parodies I watch on YouTube all the time. Now, those are funny.

It was stupid! and it absolutly sucked. it was like they tried 2 hard to make it funny but it just ended up being rediculous.

i agree with Rose!

Rose♥Cullen said:

It was stupid! and it absolutly sucked. it was like they tried 2 hard to make it funny but it just ended up being rediculous.

at some moments it was funny but for me it was so stupid... poor quality and nothing was like the saga..

for me was a waste of time..  it sucks

You guys need to learn to be good sports and laugh.As much as I love the Twilight Saga,I find it flattering that they made a spoof film.Just like they do with all great films like Star Wars, and horror films.Like I said,movies like that just make the REAL movie even more popular.

Think about it-They wouldn't care enough to make a spoof if it wasnt so popular

steph guzman said:

at some moments it was funny but for me it was so stupid... poor quality and nothing was like the saga..

for me was a waste of time..  it sucks

Blaspheme!! Dumbest movie I've ever seen....waste of 80 minutes of my life I'll never get back! errrr

It was OK, but the whole movie I was sitting there with my arms crossed, pouting. I honestly hated it. I found it kind of insulting, why did the Team Edward fan have to die?!?! I just thought it was very rude, I think my brother would've loved it, though. I think my family liked it, too. (Not twilighters!)

I was very infuriated by the whole concept!!!

<3 <3 <3 ROBWARD 4 Life <3 <3 <3

P.S. Do we have to like that crap to be qualified as serious twilighters, just because it had to do with the Saga????

Amanda Pattinson Samuel said:
Umm, I thought it was funny but there were somethings that were insulting, and that made me madd.
Exactly!!!! I I thought maybe it makes me even laugh and just a comedy movie...but it was awful. if I meet the directors I will....>:(
i haven't seen it yet have u how was it?
I think the pl that made the movie are incapable of coming up with there own stuff. To screw with a great movie is childish and i could have wrote a better movie.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...