What do u think 'bout ''Vampires suck'', the twilight parody?

Personally i think it's an insult. but some of you may think it's pretty funny. i just want to hear your opinions!

Views: 85

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the pl that made the movie are incapable of coming up with there own stuff. To screw with a great movie is childish and i could have wrote a better movie.
I think the pl that made the movie are incapable of coming up with there own stuff. To screw with a great movie is childish and i could have wrote a better movie.
I loved it.As fans,we need to learn to be good sports and laugh.Since I'm not a Jacob fan,I loved the parts that made fun of the wolf pack lol. When you think about it,ALL great movies were followed by a movie that made fun of them.Look at movies like "Scary movie" that made fun of all the great horror films.Mel Brooks made fun of movies like Star Wars with "Spaceballs",Robin Hood:Prince of theives with Robin Hood:Men in tights, etc. In a way,its flattering.So come on,lighten up.

Jessica Reene' said:
I found it hilarious and they made the Jacob hot so that was a plus!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...