Ok so I writing a story it kinda just came to me when I was playing guitar and writing a song about how im fighting threw my depression anyways!!lol it was strange I was writing this song then a random image popped into my head hahah so I'm a turn it into a story! Lol it's not a twilight fan fiction but year it's kinda like it I guess it's werewoofs In it :D well hope u like eit!


I felt it happening the change, no one should go threw it all the first time is the hardest I tried to stop it but I couldn't it was to late. . I  crumpled up on the ground withering in pain screaming. I could feel my bones cracking getting larger. Shaping themselves into formation  clothes ripping as it happened it was excruciating.  My whole body starting sprouting fur it felt like needles pushing threw my skin.  my hands and feet started cracking their bones snapping into paws. I let out yet another  blood gurgling scream as a tail grew the pain was unbearable I grew dizzy I started seeing black dots I was so close to passing out I thought I was going to die. 

But it stopped I had made it! the pain was gone I felt the best I have ever felt in the whole of my 16 years. . My hearing was impeccable I could hear a deer drink out of the river about 500m to my right. I could hear the leaves wisp around it hitting its hoofs . My eye sight was crystal clear like looking threw the best HD camera in the world I could see for miles.  I looked down at a puddle  i saw my wolf for the first time I was pure white every where except for a black tip on my left ear.  My eyes crystal blue. I looked amazing!!!

I let out a joyful yelp as I swished my tail and pranced a little, then let into a full out run. I felt my legs stretching as I picked up speed dodging trees jumping over logs and scatted woodland,I could feel my paws push into the dirt with each stride I took. I felt as if I could run for miles. 

I sensed something behind me, i halted to a stop and crouched down , I snarled looking around in circuls trying to figure were the sound was comming from. 
As I turned around something slammed into me then darkness.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my giddy gods pajamas I love it!!
Oh my giddy gods pajamas I love it!!
Thank you :D oh nd btw I wondering did end up learning drums?

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Oh my giddy gods pajamas I love it!!
No I didn't, I realized that it wasn't for my and it was a really weird feeling I felt. My dad wants me to play piano. Seems legit. I'm gonna have my hand at acting though. But right now I'm thinking about volunteer jobs. Job 1: go to the nursing home and volunteer to teach old people how to use the Internet, for I am good with computers.

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
Thank you :D oh nd btw I wondering did end up learning drums?

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Oh my giddy gods pajamas I love it!!
Other than that I have physical therapy from my injuries in the car accident I was in. When my head hit the back of the front seat, it gave me a concussion and compressed my spine so I have back problems now.

What have you been up to lately?
That awesome! Lol I wannna learn the drums I'm learning guitar piano and ukulele I would love to get into the entertainment industry :D I hope your acting thing turns out good :)

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
No I didn't, I realized that it wasn't for my and it was a really weird feeling I felt. My dad wants me to play piano. Seems legit. I'm gonna have my hand at acting though. But right now I'm thinking about volunteer jobs. Job 1: go to the nursing home and volunteer to teach old people how to use the Internet, for I am good with computers.

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
Thank you :D oh nd btw I wondering did end up learning drums?

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Oh my giddy gods pajamas I love it!!
I hope your entertainment thing works out for you too :D I can see it now....your name in lights!!!

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
That awesome! Lol I wannna learn the drums I'm learning guitar piano and ukulele I would love to get into the entertainment industry :D I hope your acting thing turns out good :)

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
No I didn't, I realized that it wasn't for my and it was a really weird feeling I felt. My dad wants me to play piano. Seems legit. I'm gonna have my hand at acting though. But right now I'm thinking about volunteer jobs. Job 1: go to the nursing home and volunteer to teach old people how to use the Internet, for I am good with computers.

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
Thank you :D oh nd btw I wondering did end up learning drums?

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Oh my giddy gods pajamas I love it!!
Wow I hope u gunna be ok. Ive just been playing music making music listen to music lol it's help me get threw my depression it like makes me happy

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Other than that I have physical therapy from my injuries in the car accident I was in. When my head hit the back of the front seat, it gave me a concussion and compressed my spine so I have back problems now. What have you been up to lately?
Lol thanks hahaha 

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
I hope your entertainment thing works out for you too :D I can see it now....your name in lights!!!

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
That awesome! Lol I wannna learn the drums I'm learning guitar piano and ukulele I would love to get into the entertainment industry :D I hope your acting thing turns out good :)

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
No I didn't, I realized that it wasn't for my and it was a really weird feeling I felt. My dad wants me to play piano. Seems legit. I'm gonna have my hand at acting though. But right now I'm thinking about volunteer jobs. Job 1: go to the nursing home and volunteer to teach old people how to use the Internet, for I am good with computers.

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
Thank you :D oh nd btw I wondering did end up learning drums?

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Oh my giddy gods pajamas I love it!!
I do rebel my doctor's orders though. He's Russian and name's vladamir!! :D he said don't work yourself too hard because since it's your lower back, everything you do agitates it, I did a 40min workout that was super intense. My back hates me now, but my hips, glutes, and legs thank me.

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
Wow I hope u gunna be ok. Ive just been playing music making music listen to music lol it's help me get threw my depression it like makes me happy

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Other than that I have physical therapy from my injuries in the car accident I was in. When my head hit the back of the front seat, it gave me a concussion and compressed my spine so I have back problems now. What have you been up to lately?
HAHAHA lol rebel over here!! :p

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
I do rebel my doctor's orders though. He's Russian and name's vladamir!! :D he said don't work yourself too hard because since it's your lower back, everything you do agitates it, I did a 40min workout that was super intense. My back hates me now, but my hips, glutes, and legs thank me.

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
Wow I hope u gunna be ok. Ive just been playing music making music listen to music lol it's help me get threw my depression it like makes me happy

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Other than that I have physical therapy from my injuries in the car accident I was in. When my head hit the back of the front seat, it gave me a concussion and compressed my spine so I have back problems now. What have you been up to lately?
Oh you best believe! I'm gonna be like dead from it tomorrow. 

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
HAHAHA lol rebel over here!! :p

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
I do rebel my doctor's orders though. He's Russian and name's vladamir!! :D he said don't work yourself too hard because since it's your lower back, everything you do agitates it, I did a 40min workout that was super intense. My back hates me now, but my hips, glutes, and legs thank me.

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
Wow I hope u gunna be ok. Ive just been playing music making music listen to music lol it's help me get threw my depression it like makes me happy

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Other than that I have physical therapy from my injuries in the car accident I was in. When my head hit the back of the front seat, it gave me a concussion and compressed my spine so I have back problems now. What have you been up to lately?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...