I dont really like Jacob.. In Twilight And New Moon I didnt have a problem with him but I did in Eclipse when he kissed Bella. Now I have no respect for Jacob. I love Taylor Lautner so dont think Im dissing him!!! What do you think about Jacob???

Tags: Black, Jacob, werewolf

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

i havnt read all the books but i know the gist of things. i dont agree to him kissing Bella in Eclipse that was just not cool! :P but i think its sweet how much he cares about Bella. :D
I like jacob, but he just messes up bella emotionally and screws it up.. and I don't like how jacob kisses bella. She already has enough stuff on her plate, like come on give her a break, and don't ruin the relationship.
word...

Sahara said:
I like jacob, but he just messes up bella emotionally and screws it up.. and I don't like how jacob kisses bella. She already has enough stuff on her plate, like come on give her a break, and don't ruin the relationship.
I think that Jacob is a very determined guy who when saw an opportunity took it.I have to say he never made his first move till edward was out of the picture. I do love when bella decked him and broke her knuckle,I laughed my head off when she did that.
Jake is desperate trying to steal one girl who loved him back once. And then he goes after her daughter... hes desperate, but i love him because hes awesome
I HATE JACOB!!!!
I REFUSE TO READ THAT BIT IN ECLIPSE WEN HE KISSED BELLA AND WEN BELLA ACTUALLY ASKED 4 HIM 2 KISS HIM!!!
NOOOO I HATE HIM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIE JACOB DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!
I HATE HIM!
DIE JACOB!!!
I LOVE EDWARD !
DID U READ IN THE NEW MOON MOVIE CAMPANION TALOR SAID THAT JACB WAS LIKE

'SWEET EDWARDS LEFT NOW ITS MY TURN'

DOES HE HAV FELLINGS AT ALL HE COULD SEE THAT BELLA WAS DEPRESSED HOW DARE HE IM MAD RITE NOW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DIE JACOB DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT WEN BELLA WACKS JACOB AND THEN HATES HIM 4 A BIT, ANY TIME WEN BELLA HATES JACOB I LOVE SOOOOO MUCH!!

DIE JACOB! HE IS SOO IMATURE AND SELFISH AND STUPID!!!!!!

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY THERES NOT EVEN A CHOICE WHO WOULD CHOOSE JACOB.
BELLA SHOULD JUST TELL HIM TO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO DIE!!!!!
evrytime i look at a pic or even saymutt or stupid or anything that relates to him i almost puke!*gag*
I really hate Jacob!!!In New Moon I start to hate him...but in Eclipse...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!Oh My God I want to kill him!!! He is so spastic!!!He threatened Bella that he will kill himself if she doesn't kiss him!!!And my sweety,Edward,instead be angry with her..he kiss her!!!He is so good...so perfect...whats why I love him!!!Team Edward!
I think, that Jacob rather good вервольф... хо хо...
Very good friend, certainly, he cannot be on Edward's place,
but friend Belly his this unique correct place)
The truth he not so is pleasant to me, all Edward is better!!!
I think, that Jacob rather good werevolf... хо хо...
Very good friend, certainly, he cannot be on Edward's place,
but friend Belly his this unique correct place)
The truth he not so is pleasant to me, all Edward is better!!!
I really had no problem with him in Twilight, he was just being Bella's friend, but in New Moon he started to annoy me.. I hated the fact that this book was almost all about Jacob and that Edward wasn't there. I missed Edward in that book. But I do appreciate the fact that Jake took such good care of Bella whe Edward left her. In Eclipse I was really mad at him when he dissed Edward like that and when he pretented to be a hero and die in the fight so Bella would ask him to kiss her. I was mad at Bella too when she started to kiss him back, because I felt so sorry for Edward! He is so good for her, he wasn't even mad and I hate it that Jacob pushes him to the limit.
I think Jacob is a good friend for bella but nothing more. it really p***** me off when he forces a kiss on her then tricks her into asking for one in eclispe. I think the conversation at the end of the new moon movie kinda proves something alot of people have been saiying. When bella, jacob, and edward are in the forest bella asks jacob not to make her choose. SHes says its always been edward it always will be edwaerd.
TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...