I think they need to take the time to think about how much work is put into it, and how interesting the real plot is:)

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know why people can be so cruel because the book to me is the most interesting book I ever read and so if they hate the books and the movies then they don't really understand the way us twihards look at them and love them. So I'm just saying the ones that hate the books and movies don't what they are missing.
Oh!! There are people who hate twilight?!! But I don t care cause HATERS DON T SPARKLE!!!!!
people seriously need to read the books.. i.love the movies--but the books r better, except for the eyecandy..lol

Sophie Cullen said:
i mean they have theyre own opinion everyone likes different things but what gets me annoyed is when they say its sad to be this obbsessed with twilight! whats so bad about being excited about something u love! well for me anyway its calledbeing a teenager,thats what we do ! we obbsess over things and have fun about stuff we love ,and for older twilight fans well everyones young at heart and twilight makes u feel young and special and theres no harm in that ! like my friend the other day got me really annoyed cos she told me she had just strated reading new moon and didnt like it and didnt get it and i sed well have u read the first one? and she sed no cos ive seen the moive and didnt thing it was very good! i was like WELL UVE GOT TO READ THE FIRST BOOK COS ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE MOVIE AND SOOO DIFFERENT! AND U NEED TO READ TWILIGHT TO UNDERSTAND NEW MOON!!!! DURRRR!!!
They must be brought to realize the preeminence of twilight series.
I agree on that they have opinions but most
Of them just hate it because they don't have
The nerve to be different or the brain to read the book

kayla marie layla said:
Yeah, I agree, twilight is soo much more... Ana Valentina Cullen said:
Well i think they have their own opinion i mean if they like twilight, cool! if they don't, i don't care =D i think too they need to watch the movie or read the books to know what is about because the most of the people think is only about a vampire and a girl that fall in love....BUT IS MUCH MORE! sorry my english :$
I think they hate twilight cause they dnt understand it..... it's like people you judge them by.... well the looks not the inside story idk it's just they'r opnoin i would guess
Yeah something like that. Opinion stereotypes we are in their eyes nothing but weird or just I don't know we are different

Renesmee Carlie Cullen said:
I think they hate twilight cause they dnt understand it..... it's like people you judge them by.... well the looks not the inside story idk it's just they'r opnoin i would guess
To each his own...or hers...
i think they dont even have enough time to enjoy the movies or read the books, so they just think that its horrible. te dont take the time to love the twilight saga. they are just a bunch of dum haters!
Well I know everyone has a right to their opinions & to like what & dislike what they choose to.. but I CAN'T STAND PPL WHO HATE TWILIGHT.. Bcuz ppl who hate Twilight hate it differently then they hate everything else.. like they hate it a little extra more bcuz it has such a following.. its like when u like those boy bands (for me it was New Kids on the Block) & all the boys would make silly rumors about them being GAY.. well it was tolerable when I was a kid.. but NOW that Im and adult.. I argue & have even lost some family members bcuz of it (not that they were loyal ppl to begin with). The ppl I can't stand that hate are HARRY POTTER FANZ.. THEY ARE THE WORST!
u either like twilight or u dont but when the movie came out and i still didnt c it i was like that movie looks so stupid. and then my friend emily told me to come c it and i couldnt say no so i say it and i loved it and from that day on i havnt stopped talking about it......................
ummm i try not to th ink about bad people who dont love twilight

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...