I think they need to take the time to think about how much work is put into it, and how interesting the real plot is:)

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I agree, twilight is soo much more...

Ana Valentina Cullen said:
Well i think they have their own opinion i mean if they like twilight, cool! if they don't, i don't care =D i think too they need to watch the movie or read the books to know what is about because the most of the people think is only about a vampire and a girl that fall in love....BUT IS MUCH MORE! sorry my english :$
I think that they have a lot of time and energy to waste. The so-called ''twilight haters'' of this world should go to therapy, really. When you decide that something is not for you, the healthy thing to do is move on and focus on the things you do like. ''Hate'' is just too much. Life is too short.
WHAT DO I THINK OF THE PEOPLE THAT HATE TWILIGHT? THEY HAVE NO EMANGINATION, OR DONT KNW WHAT SOMETHING GOOD IS WHEN ITS IN FRONT OF THEM....
Yeah I Agree...they have there own opinion and i dont care either way....but i think they need to read the books..because it tells so much more than the movies

kayla marie layla said:
Yeah, I agree, twilight is soo much more...

Ana Valentina Cullen said:
Well i think they have their own opinion i mean if they like twilight, cool! if they don't, i don't care =D i think too they need to watch the movie or read the books to know what is about because the most of the people think is only about a vampire and a girl that fall in love....BUT IS MUCH MORE! sorry my english :$
Well, my friend doesn't like it which I totally don't get because she's never read the books or seen the film and I think that the only reason she doesn't like it is because it s "big thing now". It's a shame because I think that if she read read the books she really would like it :-(
It's cool that people got their own opinion in my eyes, but on the same time I get pretty irritated at those who's like "The books SUCK" etc without even readin them.
Everyone has their own opinions,but like if some1 dat is Obsessed wit Twilight and some1 just starts tlkin bout how Twilight suks,that wud be hella rude and also if dey knoe that de person likes Twilight,
Speaking as a person who never understood the allure of Twilight I can understand why people would dismiss it as "just another teenage love story". Those people are entitled to their opinion. I had three people telling me to read the books and even if I didn't want to do it to make myself read the first one ( I had previously read the first page and put it down). However, I made myself read the first chapter and was hooked. This was after the movie came out and there was already Twilight-mania. I watched the movie after I read Twilight and I could definitely appreciate the performances put in by Rob, Kristen, and the whole Cullen gang. They really captured the essence of the characters in an amazing way.

That being said Twilight haters find it much easier to dismiss the whole phenomenon rather than take the time to assess it and the merit behind it. I have never been into the whole vampire genre. I know that I dismissed it at first. It's important to remember that for every "big" thing there will always be those on the other side of the fence hating it. Don't let that dim your enthusiasm. :)
howdy people, ana has the perfect answer" if they don't, i don't care". that should be a bumper sticker= )
I believe that its whatev...but you know? If they don't like it then screw 'em

Uhh...its another thing when they talk out of their a**** though..

In all honesty I just think they're illiterate mukes! Ahaha

Like, seriously, pretty much anyone who is able to read HAS read Twilight...so there's my opinion for ya ;)
Each to their own. I don't care. I have more important things to worry about than worrying about Twilight haters. lol
I try not to think about them. Their too narrow minded, not willing to test new waters. Their loss.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...