What do you think about the kissing scene in Bella room in the movie?

I want to did you love it or hate it and why.

I loved it so romantic it made me shake lol im not kidding

you think im crazy now dont you lol?

Tags: Bella, in, kissing, room, scene

Views: 152

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just noticed the attachment...so beautiful...and thanks...its my wallpaper now

fab
From the film aspect, it was hot and juicy and much overdue because of the build up to it at that point. But afterwards when Edward says, "I can't ever lose control with you," I just feel like that part needs to be explained more. If you haven't read the books (which I hadn't the first time I saw the movie), you don't know what he means there. I think that it's rushed. I'm not complaining. I'd rather have that than no kiss at all, or even a chaste kiss.
i loved loved it, i heard an interview that rob said he liked the intensity, he wanted it to be as slow as possible

your welcome

fanofbones said:
I just noticed the attachment...so beautiful...and thanks...its my wallpaper now

fab
I liked it but I wish they had done it in the medow
I loved it! It was so intense and passionate! It is my favorite part of the movie :)))
long
It's a great reminder there's no romance in my bedroom, thank for asking!
it was sweet but that is not where they first kissed at ,they kissed in the medow

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...