After breaking dawn...... What's going to happen.....
Stephenie meyers is not going to be writing the book in Edwards point of view!!
What's your opinion on hhis and what should happen?!?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to be very sad...... I habit found a good book since I read this series!!!!! 
Then again.... No book could ever live up to these!!!
i think that she should right a book on his pov bc she already has bella n jacob. i doesnt seem fair. hes a main character too. besides he is nessies father.....
i would like to have a follow on book which tells us what happenes between renesmee and jacob, do they get together? how old does she get? me and my best mate have had endless discussions about it so would be intresting i think :D x
i agree with you that no book can ever come close to being anywhere near as good as the twilight saga but there are plenty which try and are very good. i have about 4 series of books on the go which the next books dont come out till next year (very annoying lol) there is a series called The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater, also Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel , and Fallen by Lauren Kate they are all series and have a few books each in them which is keeoing me going untill breaking dawn part 1 comes out lol hope that helps you x

Jordan said:
I'm going to be very sad...... I habit found a good book since I read this series!!!!! 
Then again.... No book could ever live up to these!!!
I'm not going to know what to do with myself... This has been a huge thing for me from most of my childhood.
I really want her to let out Edward's point of view badly, but by whats happening that doesn't seem like it's going to happen.
I will still read the books, and give them to my children, I don't believe Twilight is actually going to die that easily. Not if I can help it anyway.
I would love to read Midnight Sun!!!!! I hope I hope so much that Stephenie write that book, I want to read more about Edward and his thoughts. :) And I love to read more about Renesmee and Jacob, to know what happened to them. :) And about other Cullen's.

Please Stephenie write more Twilight books! :D

We lov Twilight and because of that Twilight never die!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...